What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How did 420 really start?

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
If you ask an older german, 4/20 started at 20.04.1889. Why? It was the Fuehrers birthday! :biggrin: For real, I am not so old, but at this date I also have to think on Hitlers birthday automaticly.

picture.php

CaptainDankness

If you ask an older german, 4/20 started at 20.04.1889. Why? It was the Fuehrers birthday! :biggrin: For real, I am not so old, but at this date I also have to think on Hitlers birthday automaticly.

View Image

For real, I didn't really know about it being Hitler's birthday until my wife told me that her dad gave her shit about "celebrating Hitler's birthday". Who knows, maybe Hitler was the biggest stoner of us all, his real goal was marijuana legalization, everything about Jews was a lie, a massive false flag operation. :biggrin:

Love the razor. Lol, happy 4/20! May Hitler bless us with dank buds. :biggrin:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It started with the Itialians.
If you had 80 bucks (or whatever the currency is called) it was 4/20s.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

We'll be acting like kids today, 3 of us are heading down to Bemidji today, all of us on different missions whilst in the 'big' (population 11K) city. We've all agreed to greet everyone with a brilliant 'high!' today.......

yUoGGFO.jpg

So high! to you all, enjoy the day, it's sunny & 55F right now, spring may be upon us finally :)

Happy/Hippy 420 you all :good:

JRace

And the most interesting part is that it is also the birthday of the guy who killed Hilter.

Latest posts

Latest posts