What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Historic Hawaii flood

W

Water-

it rained over 2 feet in 24 hours here this weekend.

The rain gauge broke after 28 inches.

lost all my plants, but just glad no one was killed this time.

much love and aloha to anyone out there who has been effected.

SurfdOut

Veteran
Man, you guys got it handed to ya. Glad everybody including the buffalo is ok. Your house get damage?

W

Water-

Hey Water-, that's a lot of rain all at once, will you be able to re-plant in time to finish up??:badday:

Hi Cosmic Giggle

Yea, 4 inches an hour at some points.

Fortunately I am on high ground and we can grow all year here so i'll be fine in 6 months. but since everyones outdoor is ruined on this side of the island im going to have to majorly ration what I have stored. Hopefully my supply lasts.

Aloha nui loa

W

Water-

Man, you guys got it handed to ya. Glad everybody including the buffalo is ok. Your house get damage?

Yeah worse than hurricane Iniki in some places.
Im on high ground with good drainage. so no damage.

thanks for asking

much aloha

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

so sorry to see this Water, best of luck making it back to normal for you. I love Hawaii, especially Kauai, my 2nd trip to the islands was booked by me to revolve around Kuaui.

Who knows, maybe in a couple of weeks the Prince of Paper Towels will reappear.......
Puerto Rican hurricane rescue efforts ~ 2017
rLYXF7i.gif

Seriously though, a blessing to all there, and for you & your loved ones Water.

W

Water-

so sorry to see this Water, best of luck making it back to normal for you. I love Hawaii, especially Kauai, my 2nd trip to the islands was booked by me to revolve around Kuaui.

Who knows, maybe in a couple of weeks the Prince of Paper Towels will reappear.......
Puerto Rican hurricane rescue efforts ~ 2017
View Image

Seriously though, a blessing to all there, and for you & your loved ones Water.

Thanks Stoner,

doubt paper towel guy will not even acknowledge it happened.

much aloha

Latest posts

Latest posts