What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Espoma organic grow 2-2-2 liquid plant food, 125,000,000 colony forming units per ml!

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
picked this up the other day at the grow store near my house to boost microbe activity in the soil while it cooks, its new to me figured id share.

Bacillus amyloliquefaciens...20,000,000 CFU per ML

Bacillus subtilis...20,000,000 CFU per ML

Bacillus megaterium...20,000,000 CFU per ML

Bacillus pumilus...20,000,000 CFU per ML

Bacillus licheniformis...20,000,000 CFU per ML

Trichoderma harzianum...12,500,000 CFU per ML

Trichoderma reesei...12,500,000 CFU per ML

https://www.espoma.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/2017_Liquid_FactSheet_Grow_FNL5.pdf

h.h.

Veteran
I buy the granules at Wally World. Works as well as anything I ever got at the grow store. While at times I play around with more exotic soil amendments, Epsoma is almost always there just to get things started. It's good and it's cheap and it covers most of the bases.

If I want liquid, I just add water. It takes a little while to dissolve, a couple days. Remix before use.
I usually add a little to my fermentations as well. It helps break things down. Adds nitrogen to the mix along with the assortment of microbes. That in turn is used to precharge my aggregate and char, so I have a teeny amount of Epsoma in everything.

I may be giving it too much credit. I may not be giving it enough. Either way, I'm happy with the results and I like the price.

Wineo

I used this stuff on my last 2 grows. Kinda pricy, but the plants loved it. I bought a bag of tomato tone, and I'm using it with f.f.o.f ,worm castings, and a modified supersoil recipe now. The dry stuff is much cheaper.