What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who are the best growers here on Icmag ?

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Anybody visit "A Guide to Fishsticks" thread?! A lot of great growers hang out there, and they don't mind helping out with, well, anything really. Grow related or life related! Pretty kool hang out thread, for sure. :)

DJXX

Veteran
too many killer growers on here to list them all...its about discipline...either you have it, or you don't...I vote Acridlab...his pics are just epic...ck out his albums..but there are so many people with skillz on here...DJXX

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Chimera. His knowledge is vast. His understanding of how plants work is bested by none.

Other than that, I will say that the icmag community are the best growers. Most here are far better than folks that are not on this site.

The talent pool runs deep on there boards!

DJXX

Veteran
Chimera. His knowledge is vast. His understanding of how plants work is bested by none.

Other than that, I will say that the icmag community are the best growers. Most here are far better than folks that are not on this site.

The talent pool runs deep on there boards!
he is a great example...DJXX

Tynehead Tom

too new here to have an opinion really. I will say tho that this place has an amazing community of growers, from closets and cabinets to warehouse grows and outdoor trees.
I consider myself an Old Dawg in the cannabis growing realm but have gleaned so much info here, from so many member's threads and posts that has made the last 4 or 5 months of my returning to indoor growing, something that is putting a huge smile on my face.
too many to list, but recognition to Ichabod crane, chunky pigs, chimera, bwanabud, doubletripleog, ph patrol, fabvariousk, dansbuds, tony green, and big shout out for Baked_Beanz.... there's many others and if I've missed you, I apologize , I'm often quite stoned ;)

oct

Backyard Farmer isn't around anymore, but I'd say him. Plant physiology, soil, biology, enzymes, etc. Brash as all hell, but knows a lot about farming.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll second DHF. He has given the road map to success.

BYF was a shit, but the pudding proof was there. He pokes around IG.

Lapides is unmentioned? SnowCrash rocks the coir like few others. Too many to name but they are easy to spot.

Dansbuds, couldn't agree more.

Microbeman, but for different reasons. Soil MicroBio God.

Why be a king, when you can be a God?

His scientific approach is a welcome change from the asshat thinking that pervades these forums, where some (many) people bandy words around like they knew what they meant. He is very learned but humble (in sharp contrast to the rest of us), and overall a well composed person. Would that I could capture a pinch of what he is.

In short, I am a fan.

oti$

Without posting a single pic, DHF has helped me and taught me more than anyone about growing. I wish he posted more, him pounding the parameters for a successful grow into my head constantly over the years has helped me immensely.
That being said, delta9nsx and his ppk threads have also been a wealth of knowledge and he grows some jaw-dropping huge indoor plants in those ever-evolving ppk's.

WelderDan

Veteran
What is the criteria for "best?" Who pulls the most weight per watt? Who has the best bag appeal? Who grew a plant with the most THC?

It's irrelevant. Who cares?

Tynehead Tom

I don't think there is anything wrong with giving folks the recognition they deserve, especially when they take the time from their day to post shit here that helps so many people on their own journeys. Kudos to you all ;)

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I want to enter a grow contest with all the growers voted for in this thread. I would like it to be all done with clones from the same mum, and I want to lose, BADLY!

Good growers are far and few between right now and I'm looking forward to sampling better quality than I grow. I'm looking forward to talking with guys who've had the opportunities to experiment with things I have not.

Cannabis is awesome, gaining the skills to provide a truly stress-free environment that let's cannabis express herself fully is f'ing awesome! :)

Kudos to everyone who's been mentioned or should have been mentioned. Congrats to those who are seeking to join the ranks. I owe a lot of my growing skills to a number of growers who've posted their truths over the years, Thank You!

Douglas

Team Microbe

Veteran
The best growers are the guys and gals who develop an intuitive relationship with their plants, period.

This isn't measurable by any means, so it's kind of hard to say "Who is better".

Btw, what a silly question...

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
just a few off the top of my head...

-Tom Hill
-Fillthepotmore
-BYF
-Mendo420
-Milkyjoe
-Mr. Chocolate
-Kangativa
-SoQuick
-Moonshine
-JackMayOffer
-Father Earth
-Ganja D
-EpicOrchard
-FoothillFarming
-Stoney419
-Heath robinson
-BlazeOneUP
-Chimera
-Bodhiseeds

...there are many more also.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jesus Christ, and Granger. What a helpful sum'bitch, he herds cats like no other. His helpful advice in the Infirmary has helped me and countless thousands no doubt.

And like DHF. Without a single picture. Experience and intelligence are hard to hide, and vice versa. A year or two here and you can spot a hollow moron from a click off.