What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Keepin Oregon Green.

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
My big'un this year... Trainwreck x PurpleUrkle. 7/15 - Arch=9x12'

picture.php

& a row of Fire Alien Kush via OGRaskal... 7/10 - About 6'ers

picture.php

I have bunch of CBD goin too. ACDC & a CBD cut of my own I found <0.2thc/18.5cbd. Best extract I've tasted by far, CBD or THC.
A few odds n ends, pllus another row of big Hybrids, from seed I chucked. 2 cup winners last time I looked thru these! ;)

I'll update soon.

Green thumbs up! :)

HatchBrew

Veteran
Awesome Chef! Cooking it up and looking good.

Would love to see the CBDs in action. Got a ACDC x Hashberry out in my yard.

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Nice ;) just getting ready to let some pollen fly!

I have a ACDCxOTTO#1 male & moms of ACDC, Valentine & 3 Cannatonics. A 0/18, 8/12 & a 5/11cbd. Doing a whole small plant of FireAlienKush x ACDCxOTTO.
Hitting the cbd's with 3 PurpleUrkle x Trainwreck males too. ;)

DunHav`nFun

Hey Bro , still doin it huh....awesome job as always.......Thanks for the show and here`s hopin Harvey`s good to yas....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:......

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Thread title is appropriate lol

Thread title is appropriate lol

Crazy year, my best June, then July rolled around lol
I'll get into the why's hopefully with these, besides early heatwaves/possible overwatering, relentless winds & shoestring soil budget this year. Time to look under the hood!

Well, some lab savvy techs like fatherearth & milkyjoe will hopefully take a peek & advise ;)
I'll snap a few current pics today.
My best guess nutewise, was HighK < Ca issues. Looks like that's part of the problem... Visual issues are lite crowns & lackluster veg growth.

FatherEarth

Veteran
your trace elements are locked up, high Na is def a concern. Can you post a larger image of the results? Im having trouble reading them.. looks like some other issues too but its a challenge to read them...maybe Im getting old..

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Thx & I updated the lab images :)
Not sure on the source of that Na?
I'm gonna drop off a jar of water tomorrow to get tested. Am driving right by a place anyway.
& I'll look into those products ;)
Grabbed a Gal of SuperBat yesterday & a big bag of EWC. Tea time....

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
nice! i'm in for this one

trainwreck x urkle is huge. should have some interesting terps. loud.

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Hey guys :) doing my best to have something to show lol got my ass handed to me, first part of July!
Looks like everything is back on the rails, just in time! Thx to some help from FE & milkyjoe. Cep & a few others too. I think it was mendo420 that posted, they lab'd all 50 holes & they were totally depleted? I was uhoh... I was planning on a little leftover heat too.

Ill get some pics up real soon. ;)

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Not sure?
I was on a bigtime budget this year. Went with as much solid basics as i could.
Bag of stutzman's chicken shit, bone meal, some pelletized calcium, azomite, alfalfa meal, rice hulls. A bit of fish meal, nothing like usual tho.
They barely made it thru June & thats with a couple lite doses of fish & kelp.

Kelp over the years, being the source of my salt issues I'm guessing? & contributed to my high K i'm sure.
Ill be keeping an eye on the Na & K in all my products from now on ;)

Not sure?
I was on a bigtime budget this year. Went with as much solid basics as i could.
Bag of stutzman's chicken shit, bone meal, some pelletized calcium, azomite, alfalfa meal, rice hulls. A bit of fish meal, nothing like usual tho.
They barely made it thru June & thats with a couple lite doses of fish & kelp.

Kelp over the years, being the source of my salt issues I'm guessing? & contributed to my high K i'm sure.
Ill be keeping an eye on the Na & K in all my products from now on ;)

Chef, have you ever heard of jasmonic acid? There is a product out there called Jaz-- it is a plant strengthener that helps plants handle high Na very well. Check into it. I just ordered some. Also will increase essential oils, similar to Terpinator. Keep your head up!

Best,
~beez

R

Robrites

Chef, have you ever heard of jasmonic acid? There is a product out there called Jaz-- it is a plant strengthener that helps plants handle high Na very well. Check into it. I just ordered some. Also will increase essential oils, similar to Terpinator. Keep your head up!

Best,
~beez
I looked up jasmonic acid on wikipedia and noticed this line:"JA seed treatment stimulates the natural anti-pest defenses of the plants that germinate from the treated seeds, without harming plant growth as happens when jasmonates are sprayed onto plants that have already started growing".
I haven't looked at the Jaz product but think this is something to be aware of.

R

Robrites

Oregon WAS going to have it's first pot commercial on TV but the station backed out at the last minute.

<iframe width="620" height="379" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0vE8rkdTPcg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hmmm that didn't seem to work

https://youtu.be/0vE8rkdTPcg

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
My big girl. Have kept her outta the ditch, but shes been on the shoulder a few times :)
picture.php

Shes going to go all black it looks like. Dank for sure! ;)
Shes a F2, from Reserva Privada's debut drop of PurpleWreck, back in '08. Nothing like their Fem PW since. The original girl i had, then lost, was just rank n rotten funk, with purp pistils. Really unique.
I found 4 f2's, hunting thru my old bean stash. Got her & her matching male, plus 2 more unique male phenos, so its F3 time... She lives! :)

Ill update some more pics soon.
Things are better, but am gonna take a beatin on yields.

Latest posts

Latest posts