What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Headbanger

Sour D X Biker

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Killer combo, Karma. Great shot of that last one. That Lucifer/BK line has done some nice work.

What SD did you use?

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey KG welcome back check out my albums for your c99(bx) x biker kush test grow you will find shots in my various bud shots album and testers album.

Peace mike

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
That shit looks so killer!!!!! I have to have it!!!! Hopefully I can get them before the mug shop runs out!! The whole plant shot's are what got me(well besides the last pic). Are we looking at 2 or 3 pheno's in the pics?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
@frankenstein2 i think 2 i think the one from leaf is all the same plant.

I lost a lot of pic's of these tests, but still got some more for you all to look at, differnt pheno's.

But this strain hangs a lot to the Mom side, most plants show a serius Sour D sominance in smell and flavour.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy Roots

Veteran
Allways a very big pleasure to watch you pics Karma..

Puffin some HB (original cut) at same time...this is a endless winner

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts