What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for high CBD low THC seeds.

Mednugs

The title pretty much says it all. A few breeders say they have stuff dropping in the next few months. If anyone know of a strain that is available now I would appreciate it.

Mednugs

Thanks zilla. Most of thier stuff is 1:1. I have Medical Mass and its 1:1. I was looking for something close to 20:1.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
see if you can get your hands on some otto seeds by centenial seeds, also elite cannabis is making otto crosses with rare dankness males

Mednugs

Activating private messaging

Activating private messaging

The site says that I don't have the minimum number of posts to send private messages. How nany posts do I need to have to use this feature?

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
I'm sorry to say that you won't really get that from seeds... you will get different mixed ratios at most but the seed companies are producing seeds under much lower standards to guarantee any CBD ratios yet. Get +25% of seeds producing plants with high CBD and you should be super happy already! Asking for such a determined ratio is only reachable by growing big number and testing them to select the best or working with proven clones.

Companies just want to make quick buck from desperate patients and growers looking for CBD strains. They just want growers to think they will get something they won't. It's just a marketing tool and one of nowaday's market trend for them. They don't want to produce high quality or uniform cultivars. They simply want to make money. Sad but that's how it is nowadays. Seed bussiness is no different from the rest. It's quite worse indeed because of the lack of ethics, regulation and transparent information on how seed companies work!

Peace.

Mednugs

I wouldn't mind the pheno hunt if there was a way to get the samples to a lab from my dry hot southern location.

tatuINFLUENCED

Last week I was investigating seeds for CBD breeding, these are the ones I think are best:

CBD og - Cali Connection - breeder claims 10% to 12%
CBD god - BC bud depot- tests by seedbank show 4% to 16%
Pennywise - TGA subcool - breeder claims 12% to 15% on 7/10 seeds

Judge by weakest high, those have more CBD. I don't know about males, maybe i'll use that spray to make fem pollen.

Mednugs

Also like Mustafunk said you are unlikely to get the desired results unless you grow out the strains then test in veg or take clones and test at the end. Then do another run with the males and females to think will best get you the desired results.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The site says that I don't have the minimum number of posts to send private messages. How nany posts do I need to have to use this feature?

50, i think...

also consider that there are hemp varieties that can show up to 5-8% CBD and no THC. iirc the hemp variety finola (bred by sam skunkman, i believe) is one of those with "high" CBD potential

Mednugs

I have realized "High" CBD isn't very high in content. Someone told me once that most consider anything over 4% to be high in CBD.

50State

I haven't bought any AK Tesla seeds just found them on their website last week. I bought TGA - Hurkle and PennyWise and Crop King "High CBD" (3.5% Claimed) Hashplant so far and was looking to add to that. I'm hoping to start them in the new year.

oldchuck

Veteran
You're over thinking it. Hemp. Finola hemp from Finland, several thousand seeds for $10 or $15, delivered in the USA. I've been doing it for two years now. I haven't lab tested it but the pure Finola should run about 3 or 4% CBD and less than .3% THC (European requirements). An extract (home made) stops my epileptic seizures.

I've taken it one step further. We know that the result of breeding distinctly different gene pools produces a pretty consistent F1 generation. So I have made several crosses of Finola X smoking weed with genetics from far far away. The hybrid ain't good smoking weed but it works even better for seizure control.

What do you want to use it for, Mednugs?

Latest posts

Latest posts