What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

La Buena Hierba,s autoflowering Blue Haze Testers

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sharing some pictures in this great autoflowering section of my autoflowering Haze work that i maked for the Noordic outdoor growers .
here some autoflowering Blue haze types grown/tested by Koondense
(link/Url grow report https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=306454&page=5 )

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

For more of thise autoflowering Haze and sativa's
look on my Icmag LBH section on this link/URL https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65808
take a look and leafe a comend on some topics

peace LBH

mack 10

Veteran
Looking very nice. Good size to them as well.

Does the Haze or blueberry dominate the taste?

Been thinking aboutsome autos for outdoors in the UK.
Now the standard seems higher I'm tempted..

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
morst are taste of a fruity Haze type of this ones found some limon hazy ones sometimes to
the high is strong

you can do that i grow them here in |Holland too outdoor in guerillia grows but you need to find the good ones (seedbanks and the gentetics) most are still crappy the seedbanks want to make $ on autoflowerin and dont breed them wel

bonghopper

Those new crosses are looking mighty LBH, being growing your Asian Haze for two years now, it was the highest yielding for me by far this year. Looking forward to more seeds, when do you think they're available?

Koondense

Veteran
Autoflower - LBH - 2015

Autoflower - LBH - 2015

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SMOKE REPORT - LaBuenaHierba TESTER #12
:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Strain: 2015 season tester #12 AutoFlower (Auto Blueruder Haze X LBH early haze)
Grow: Outdoors guerrilla, 5 hours direct sunlight, organic soil
Result: three different phenos, mix of berry-diesel-hash-haze in different proportions

Buds were dried and cured for 2-4 months which improved their taste, aromas and burning.

Tester #12 - pheno 1

picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mostly hash-berry-haze, very resinous and sticky, finished first of three in around 13weeks

Smoke - pheno 1:
- smooth hash/berry taste, can be a little sharp because of lots of resin
smile.gif

- effect is creeping fast, full effect in 15 minutes, mostly heady with some body effect, medium strong but long lasting(3,5hrs)
- a kind of high for deeper thinking, enjoying music or gaming
- comedown is smooth and mellow

Tester #12 - pheno 2
[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The most berry smelling of the three, good amount of fruity resin production, finished at around 14 weeks

Smoke - pheno 2
- very smooth blueberry and lemon smell/taste
- slow creeper, medium strong effect, full effect in 30minutes, balanced body/head effect, lasts for 3 hours
- high for enjoying a movie or tv series, gaming and cooking. Good for appetite stimulation
smile.gif

- comedown has a relaxed and happy feel

Tester #12 - pheno 3
[/FONT]

picture.php

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mostly Haze/diesel hashy mix, pungent sweet haze smell with sour diesel taste and hash background

Smoke - pheno 3
- thick and smooth, sour haze style, with a fruity hash aftertaste, very nice kind of old school
- medium strong, full effect in 30 minutes and has no ceiling, the more you smoke the more you get high. Lasts good 3 hrs.
- creative and active high, good for hiking, writing, cycling and playing music, games
- very clean comedown, relaxed and expanded

:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

To sum up, the tester#12 is a good mix of blueberry and hazy smoke, I especially like the more hazy pheno with a BB/fruity undertone. Everyone I shared the smoke with liked it very much, this line has a very pleasant deep berry background which pleases a lot of smokers.
A great line for outdoors, proven to be very resistant against almost anything and producing a very good smoke.

Special thanks to LaBuenaHierba for the test seeds!
[/FONT]

Koondense

Veteran
Semi-auto - LBH - 2015

Semi-auto - LBH - 2015

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SMOKE REPORT - LaBuenaHierba TESTER #6

Strain: 2015 season tester #6 Semi-auto(semi-auto GG X Eribei X AutoHaze2)
Grow: Outdoors guerrilla, 5 hours direct sunlight, organic soil mix
Result: out of four plants, three were early flowering and one was photoperiod(I believe). Of the early ones, two were pretty similar smoke(but different mix) hybrid looking I believe they were the best kind of mix of all three parents. One early plant was less GG and had a different terpene profile and overall growth. The photoperiod one was mostly hazy.

Buds were cured for a few months.

Early phenos - LBH Tester #6

picture.php

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lemony, grassy and fresh. Small resin and dense buds for outdoor.

The smoke is fresh, stimulating, great for daytime.
Not a very strong one, but the overall effect is very good.
Light on the inhale and a creeping effect, puts you in the clouds for a couple of hours.
Taste is reminding me of a candied orange peel.
Has zero body effect and a clean comedown.
[/FONT]

picture.php

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pungent herbal and green oily smell. Good resin production, the most hashy of the semi-auto testers.

Smoke is sharp and light, the effect sets on fast and is mostly heady with a bit of body calmness.
Taste is sharp, herbal and a bit nutty.
Lasts for good two hours and is also very clean on comedown.

Late pheno - LBH Tester #6

The photoperiod one was my favorite to smoke, but the plant got damage(broken by a storm) and the yield was very small compared to the early ones.
Had a very sweet hazy smell and a good amount of resin.
Tasted smooth sweet and had a long lasting heady effect(3 hrs+).

I think the tester #6 is a great mix of genes for the outdoor guerrilla grower.
My results were better than expected, the yield was very good and I could recommend this line for anyone wanting a good harvest in bad weather conditions.
Low smell, high yield, great against the elements and a good smoke are all attributes that make it a great guerrilla haze kind of strain.

Again thanks to La Buena Hierba for the seeds
headbanger.gif
[/FONT]

B

blue_tick

BEEN TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF THESE FOR AWHILE STILL NO LUCK. OH WELL

PEACE

Koondense

Veteran
Hey Gorilla:)

The average yields were around 170-180g per plant, the late pheno would be huge but a storm hit the upper part so I got only few bottom branches.
They were all in a spot with 5 hours of direct sunlight and pretty crowded, so I imagine better yields are possible even in guerrilla. In a backyard with good soil these could have a double yield.

Thanks belivitez, yes LBHs are very good for outdoors with great resistence, also the smoke is very nice.

Cheers

B

blue_tick

koondense

yeah bro sent my addy twice and still nothing it's all good. time to move forward brother. glad to see you had good luck with them. bud pix looks top notch by the way

peace

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
koondense

yeah bro sent my addy twice and still nothing it's all good. time to move forward brother. glad to see you had good luck with them. bud pix looks top notch by the way

peace
you sent addy twice? sorry never had it can you please sent me the pm history meabey it got lost i get a lot of pm sometimes i cant find it no more?

B

blue_tick

LA BUENA HIERBA

I PM MOPPEL A COUPLE TIMES IT WASN'T YOU SIR. I SENT YOU A PM JUST NOW. I SEE YOU HAVE BLUE HAZE. I WAS WANTING TO DO AN OUTDOOR THREAD HERE ON YOUR STRAINS AS I HAVE ROOM FOR THEM AND HAVE NEVER TRIED AUTO'S BUT THE LOOKS OF YOUR AUTO STRAINS HAVE ME WANTING TO GIVE THEM A GOOD RUN

THANKS FOR TAKEN THE TIME MY FRIEND

PEACE

B

blue_tick

aridbud

didn't mean to use large. i was doing something else before i got on the site and forgot to switch back .

peace

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's cool. Just when CAP letters show up, it deafens the message. Capisce ?

Hunt under his thread, I think, Private Breeders or Google.

Latest posts

Latest posts