What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MarsHydro giveaway- A chance to win SP3000

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Do you guys want to try the SP3000 led? Here is the chance.:D

Pls follow the below rules to go right way::dance013:

1. post a picture that can show Any marshydro light with plants.
2. Write your thoughts /grow experience/growtips when you use our light.
3. Winner needs to make a completed grow journal for this light.

Time: Aug.7th-Aug.22th. Winner will be announced later days after 22th. :bis:

Thx ya all for your kindly support here:huggg: and feel free to share & invite more friends to enter this giveaway. Wish you all good luck. Enjoy the weekend. :smoke out:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Nice opportunity for some lucky member who owns one of their lights already :D:D

Last edited:

Bmac1

Veteran
I'd need 2 of these for my setup, plus I have no Mars products to photograph so best of luck to the eventual chosen one.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thats whats up!
Heres my entry....

picture.php

This is from my mars side by side grow. 2 Mars sp250s. My thoughts are that it is a great product, and probably shouldnt have been discontinued, as it fits a niche, with price range and coverage area that its replacement (the sp3000) could be considered too much light or too pricey for. I liked that it had such an even coverage and so the canopy stayed more even than the other quantum board style models. I think keeping it around 18 inches above canoph is sweet spot but didnt get any burn the times i let it get to within 15-16 inches. Loved the finished product, solid sugar coated nugs, but think it could bennefit from a lil more red in the spectrum. So now I would love to try the sp3000 as I think a little more power in the same area would yield better results. I recently purchased a 500w cmh light to put in the shed Opposite the 2 sp250s, and, as I document my grows both here and on istagram, I think having the updated model to showcase next to competing lights could be mutually beneficial for Mars and my grow.
Anyway I appreciate the opportunity Mars, much respect and good luck to everybody!
:headbange:smoweed:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
I’m in!
Definitely up for doing a grow show....
Here’s the tsw2000 doing its thing in veg:

picture.php

Lovely results- just over 1gpw, fast growth and can be kept quite close without burn.
Produced some lovely plants.

picture.php

Good luck to all :tiphat:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Thats whats up!
Heres my entry....

View Image

This is from my mars side by side grow. 2 Mars sp250s. My thoughts are that it is a great product, and probably shouldnt have been discontinued, as it fits a niche, with price range and coverage area that its replacement (the sp3000) could be considered too much light or too pricey for. I liked that it had such an even coverage and so the canopy stayed more even than the other quantum board style models. I think keeping it around 18 inches above canoph is sweet spot but didnt get any burn the times i let it get to within 15-16 inches. Loved the finished product, solid sugar coated nugs, but think it could bennefit from a lil more red in the spectrum. So now I would love to try the sp3000 as I think a little more power in the same area would yield better results. I recently purchased a 500w cmh light to put in the shed Opposite the 2 sp250s, and, as I document my grows both here and on istagram, I think having the updated model to showcase next to competing lights could be mutually beneficial for Mars and my grow.
Anyway I appreciate the opportunity Mars, much respect and good luck to everybody!
:headbange:smoweed:

:smoweed:

Blazeee

Veteran
Unfortunately you cant see the light in the pic, but this was a thin mint GSC cut grown under x2 mars hydro 300w equivalent blurple LED's a couple years back in a 2x2 tent, she shared the space with a few other plants.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

bigpeter

Whats the length of this SP3000 ? edited to say its 42.5 inches too long for my setup so count me out.

Last edited:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well I can already say if this SP 3000 is better than the SP 250 it's gonna be a heck of a light. Below is several grows I've did with the SP 250. And I couldn't imagine the SP 3000, definitely gotta get the money saved up to buy one. I could do some nice grows in my basement. So count me in guys!!! Great thing of Mars Hydro to have another giveaway!!!! Man I'd like to hit three 7s with this piece of fine lighting

Some grows with the SP 250

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362317

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The SP 250 will give you absolutely rock hard buds. Not to be greedy but is this a one chance giveaway or 3 like some of the others?? Either way cudos to Mars Hydro, there always doing giveaways and helping the cannabis community with there generosity and fine LEDs. And that's the truth guys!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts