What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Backyard Tinkering 2020

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Sucks to hear all of that. Sorry for the bad run of luck man.

Probably good to have everything prioritized and ready to go if you have to bail out. The vids of the fires look horrific this year.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Beautiful country. I spent some time in South Lake Tahoe and Truckee east of there. That fire is some scary stuff.

Greenhouse is going good. Just finished the auto irrigation system. I grew a bunch of reg seeds and the house started getting too full before I could figure out which were the males. I kept the best looking plants in the house and kicked the rest outside. I would have been better if I picked them blindfolded.:biggrin: Still a pretty good season.

CrushnYuba

A real greenhouse where we are in Cali doesn't really make sense for full terms. We don't get much rain till the fall. You are just losing ventilation and paying for structures for no reason. If it's too save it from ash, it won't do much. U have to leave vents open and ash gets on them anyway! I got ash all over my greenhouse right now. You could put some row covers up and cover it in agribon. It's a breathable fabric to keep out bugs.

CrushnYuba

I use never really had a problem from ash. Just blow it off. I have seen more weed ruined from smoke. We joke about that "campfire OG". It really smells like a campfire. It's that new shit.