What's new

G13xNL1?

Breadwizard

Hey folks, I am thinking of wrapping up an order from a small breeder who apparently has this line available. After much searching I have found precious little information involving it.

Has anyone heard of a G13xNL1 line? I found an old Neville post from the Mr Nice forums that seems to confirm that such a cross was at one point made, but that's all I've found to date. Is it worth a shot? If true, seems like it'd be great indica smoke and/or breeding material.

WelderDan

Veteran
I had a few G13xNL1 that I was gifted years ago, never knew who the breeder was - was only given 2 and they never popped. But there was at one time a G13xNL1 offering

Canna-bill

Never heard of G13xNL#1 bit if it's legit it has potential to be a great cross. I know sensi's Hashplant strain is HPxNL#1.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
I'd say it's worth a shot if you think the small breeder legit - I'd grab 'em if it were me.

I am growing a fem of Rio Grande Mud outdoors this year. It’s (G-13 x NL #1) x (OGK x ChemD)

picture.php

Have some G-13 x NL #1 seeds I’ll be starting in a month or so.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
The Seed Bank proceeded with creating a whole battery of G13 f1-hybrids. Some of the more notable creations were G13 x Ortega, G13 x Hashplant, G13 x Northern Lights #2, G13 x Haze and G13 x Skunk#1. Only the G13 x Hashplant is still available in seed form today and can be considered the closest relative to the original plant.
Going by the info it was G13xNL2 the G13xSk that were made were past on to shanti at MrNice and are now a strain they offer.

This is G13/Sk in Veg
picture.php

sshz

Try doing a google search for Nevil's "The SeedBank" catalog in Amsterdam from the early 80's.......I've looked and found it before. It should be in there.

mexweed

Veteran
pretty sure the NL cross is where the airborne cut came from, iirc it was either Adam Dunn or someone on his show that mentioned it

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Nice burly afghan look there. All the same cut or different phenos?

Hope you can post some flowering pictures!

Hi Happy they were all seed plants top right was the male i kept and made F2s with.

I do have more photos but cant find the discs only have one more pic that is of the dry flower.
picture.php

G13Fan

Most powerful bud I ever smoked was that G13. I love that orange gold green color it has too that's how you know you got the real deal.

Bud Jones

I have a pack of Coastal seeds G13/NL1 ... Just got my commercial license , bought a farm in Oklahoma, when we land I’ll do a seed increase and bx to the original NDN guy’s pure line .. We land August 1 in Ok ..

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
I have a pack of Coastal seeds G13/NL1 ... Just got my commercial license , bought a farm in Oklahoma, when we land I’ll do a seed increase and bx to the original NDN guy’s pure line .. We land August 1 in Ok ..

Damn are you flying from Mars? That's a long flight.

texasjack

I didnt know coastal seeds made any G13 x NL#1 seeds?

What does the pack look like? You have a pic? They might be classic seeds.

Classic seeds had some NL#1 x G13 seeds. I';m not sure if any were for sale on sd but i passed several 100 seeds around and classic gave some out.

Coastal seeds got his NLs from classic seeds. I sent kagyu a G13 x NL#1 clone but not any seeds. I just hung up the phone w classic awhile ago. He is making some more NL#1 seeds along w Romulan Joe IBL & some other stuff .I forget what all he said.

Classics NL#1 and G13 has nothing to do w ndn guy or the dam. Classics is old pnw G13 & NL from indian jim. I wouldnt cross it w that 88G13/HP from the dam.

Go on here under seed boutique breeders classic seeds the thread classic seeds pics and i have some G13 x NL#1 pics posted.Also G13/NL#1 x Chem d/og k(Rio grande mud) ,G13/NL#1 x purple mayhem(classic mayhem)

Go luck on the grow hope they come out good for you...

q3corn

I came across a small breeder selling a preservation of NL#1, something they claim to have released 2+ years ago. If what you're talking about isn't an original G13xNL1 cross, I wouldn't put it past someone to recreate that by now with maybe an airborne G13 or the original cut (if it's still alive).

Latest posts

Latest posts