What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

`

LostTribe

Premium user
WOS aka world of seeds carries Ketama available at alchimaweb a sponsor.

Moroccan is know for hash producing.

LostTribe

Premium user
I don't have any experience but others have said that WOS has nice landrace strains.

Beware as landrace strains are much more diverse than todays indica poly hybrids. Lower the % and tastes and smells are more introductory. A great deal of newer seeds contain the same genes ie NL, Skunk, Afghani #1 etc so these will be very different and not necessarily as refined.

SUPER_HAZE

World of seed is not a trusted bank. A Colombian gold of 9 or 10 weeks cannot be pure, just like Thai. Better forget this bank.

I tried Pakistani 10 years ago and if it seemed authentic. if you want ketama seeds look ace seeds.

LostTribe

Premium user
With a few new search terms I have found every commercial Moroccan strain is profoundly different in THC/CBN.
Than found this page describing the rapid change to Moroccan land-race through market demands.

The land-race in Morocco is likely gone.

Link if anyone is interested:
Moroccan cannabis has doubled its power in a decade

RSC has many landrace varieties but most of their "hash" producing varieties are from Afghanistan.

You might find something there to consider. Search for the RSC thread here. I was considering their Mazar.

LostTribe

Premium user
With a few new search terms I have found every commercial Moroccan strain is profoundly different in THC/CBN.
Than found this page describing the rapid change to Moroccan land-race through market demands.

The land-race in Morocco is likely gone.

Link if anyone is interested:
Moroccan cannabis has doubled its power in a decade

Actually I would try RSC they have Rif Mountain from 90's Ketama stock. Its located under heirloom selections.