What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flower Pix News #4

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Issue #4 is here!!!

:joint: Great for printing and sharing with friends and family! :smile:
20Flower-Pix-News-cover-promo-thumb.jpg

In this issue:
Wally Duck Shows us how it's done in Australia!
Abby Normal Introduces the Pot Shots section...
Gypsy Nirvana Talks about the resurgance of Green House Seeds!
Friend2u Surprises us with his artistic talent, and the cartoons that result!!!

We publish every other SUNDAY. The next issue will be out on February 20th.

Download Issue #4 - 1.7 mb

Download Issue #3 - 2.3 mb

Download Issue #2 - 848 kb

Download Issue #1 - 855 kb

If you use a pc and need a program to read PDFs with, try Foxit
or Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 they're both good PDF readers.

Last edited:

sillyphilly

Great as always CC,

Great as always CC,

and thanx to everyone who contributes! great reading and very knowledgeable! see ya next sunday! Sillyphilly :wave:

O

OHenry

Glad you like-

Glad you like-

Thanks silly! Hope ur not an Eagles fan with that name...lol. Go PATS. Nice work CC.

G

SUPERB...

SUPERB...

CC and all the contributers to FP #4 Amaizing read, thank you all for bringing a lot of pleasure to me on what is a cloudy winters day. Superb Articles a very enjoyable read and I shall no doubt read it many times again!

Thanks All,
Keep up the excellent work here at ICM.

GOOD LUCK PATRIOTS heh

I just finished reading it and it's really beautiful,looks like something is growing :canabis:
A big thanks to all involved editing Flower Pix,it's a real pleasure reading it again and again :)
Cannad

G

Fine work as always CC, a big thanks to you and everybody who contributed!

Wow.. This is the first time that I've actually read FPN. I was impressed. Very well done... Made me wish I had something to contribute. In the future I'm sure... I'll have to go back and read the other issues now. Thanks to everyone who made this possible... Good look FPN... :smile:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
CC and contributors - each issue is more amazing than the previous!!! Great work! Sending you mucho canna-karma from out here on the left side.... -MGJ

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
read all of them. my plants seam to grow better after i read them...wonder why ???

sillyphilly

New England Patriots all the way baby

New England Patriots all the way baby

I'm from New England,not Philly! Sillyphilly has just stuck with me for years from most of my stoner friends and family! go Patriots Sillyphilly :wave:

G

guest123

nice job cc and henry sure is a fun newsletter ,, well done ...

O

OHenry

thanks wally.

thanks wally.

great job yourself...im sure everyone's liking your read. and looking forward to parts two and three!!!

Milkdog

Great Show awsome reads. Id love to be a contibuting member CC,like you said may need some people to do some product info things ect. plus I have some crazy things to share hehe.

G

im telling ya what .. this is so fun to read .. crazy you have kicked this mag up a knoch everytime you put ya hands on it lol.....it gets better and better .... lots of great info ... (and funny toons hehe), lol.... well this is something i like to print out and keep ... it is fun to stock pile fpn ... will be fun to compare it with the older ones to watch the mag grow... now it's like the mag is growing as fast as a female in the streack lol,,,,

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Farmer John,:smile:

icu,
thank you all for bringing a lot of pleasure to me on what is a cloudy winters day
SWEET! :smile: Glad to help!

Cannadicto, :smile:

xxbluevelvetxx, I like your CannaChronicles idea! Nice pics too! :smile:

MsHerbalivation, Thanks very much :smile: I'm glad you liked your first experience with it!

Mr GreenJeans, :smile:

Bigmo, Getting a collection are ya? hahaha! I was hoping this could be a resource, much like the Marijuana Man shows on Pot-Tv ;) :smile:

tokeAcola, :smile:

Gantz, Your plants are growing better!? SWEET! hahaha! Thanks :smile:

sillyphilly, You were on the best side to be on last night, I guess ;) PATS & RED SOX!!! SAME SMALL STATE! WHODATHUNKIT?!

Wally!!!, THANK YOU for giving us your unique story to share with the community! It's a real treat to read about your unique cannabis world :smile:

OHenry, You've been a GREAT help in getting this thing off the ground bro! The future looks interesting and fun! :Smile:

Milkdog, Drop me a line, ring me up, jingle me :smile: We'll talk and see what happens :joint: We're always looking for good editorial!

Friend2u, the most pleasant surprise of this issue! Those comics came to me at the last minute, and I couldn't believe the quality! :smile:

pistillwhipped, :smile:

G

WOW, I finally got a chance to read through this entire issue. F2U, those are some great drawings, I hope we see them in upcoming issues as well. FPN is awesome keep 'em coming! [please] :smile: