What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow Goggles/HPS Glasses

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Started wearing a pair of Method Seven glasses after I began seeing spots after watering.

What an amaxing difference. Just like going smell blind, after years under the hps sun, you just dont notice the orange haze. It just looks normal. The tinting on these glasses realy reduce the strain on my eyes and the plants are much easier to judge for health and ripeness.:2cents: My eyes love them, and if this helps keep cataracts at bay they are well worth the money. Wish I would gave bought them years ago.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
If anyone else wears glasses like me, try the level 5 (darkest) welding goggles.
With the darkest visor, I can still see great detail on my plants, can even diagnose mite problems without lifting the visor.
Plus, with these goggles, no light can sneak in through the sides when you turn your head.

billbob

method seven since i bought them i couldnt believe i didnt wear them sooner. Put them on everytime now and what a difference. Eyes way less strained and lets you see everything!

Latest posts

Latest posts