What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sykrocket Your Grow Progress with this New Technique

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Well , this isnt a technique , its a chart/ spreadsheet you can print out or use in excel to track your dwc buckets.
This isnt even new , Its Snypes rdwc tracking info , arranged to fit my needs better. I keep a notebook and hand draw this into it and god it helps me see whats going on at a glance.
This is for my current layout , DWC that i use for each rez.
Once I build the rdwc , Ill modify this to work for me.

Feel free to use , modify , distribute ,improve, criticize or hate.
Screenshot:
picture.php

Heres the link: http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/0h6hVMby/file.html

Snype

Veteran
Nice Boyd! Hopefully more growers will start keeping data. It really does help! Thanks for sharing!

OBLIVION

Computers arent in your life enough already? What happened to learning and knowing what a plant needs just by looking at it and its roots?

Kinda a step backwards in a field that needs less keyboard fingers and more working mans hands, in my opinion! Different folks, different strokes a?

Free to own! Free to use! Free to grow! Never surrender what the creator gave you!

Peacer down!

Snype

Veteran
Computers arent in your life enough already? What happened to learning and knowing what a plant needs just by looking at it and its roots?

Kinda a step backwards in a field that needs less keyboard fingers and more working mans hands, in my opinion! Different folks, different strokes a?

Free to own! Free to use! Free to grow! Never surrender what the creator gave you!

Peacer down!

Collecting data of many variables will teach you more than you will ever know from looking at a plant. The numbers in the data can be amazing at times if you know what you are looking at.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Guys - its printable or copyable. I hand draw this stuff in my notebooks. I can see at a glance what my nutes and water levels need to be on refills. this aint a puter spreadsheet per se, its a growsheet for each plant . they tell me too much or not enough everyday. dont think for a second I use a laptop to log this shit. Its far more fulfilling to spend an hour and log this shit.
I believe the gospel of Snype. KISS and tell makes it so easy for me to see who wants what .

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Collecting data of many variables will teach you more than you will ever know from looking at a plant. The numbers in the data can be amazing at times if you know what you are looking at.

data thats free for whom that desires to take should be taken. If you can look at roots and such and devine , hats off to you , for a rookie like myself, Ill just use this on round two and three and beyond. if I know what she wants beforehand , it makes it far easier to perfect her environment and schedule.

Dowse on , oblivion , dowse on, let the rookies tap away on their puters and datasheets and forums and videos, oh and thanks for contributing to our thread.

OBLIVION

Its a weed man! It grows like a weed man! Just take it easy on everything and they will grow for you.

Just water and molasses is all you need in any type of soil I think. Once you get more comfortable with the plant add more to your tonics and teas..

Peacer

Pro Headies

Veteran
I do something similar with a yearly planner and keep track of ppm in/out on a daily bases. Helps my forgetful stoned mind remember everything thats going on. So easy to see what plants are eating and keep track of harvest times with perpetual garden. Once i started doing this really helped me lock in my garden.

"The palest ink is better then the best memory"

Latest posts

Latest posts