What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Swazi in Thailand - first grow

S

shokdee

purple clouds said:
albino and crinkle look like some cool kitties. do they toke and jam with you?
Give them a chance, I've only just taught them how to roll joints, heehee

Any comments about crossing Al'beeno with a Snow Leopard, try get the paw size up, and Crinkle with a pure wild Cheetah, inject some speed and raciness? How do I increase their 9 lives to something more reasonable, like ten or eleven?

S

shokdee

Hi Div, nice to meet you, thank you for the kind words and Welcome to IC mag.

I've started my third grow re-pot Durban in Thailand, have a look ->

Last edited:
S

shokdee

try giving them psychedelics, they need to earn those extra lives.
Well they like cat nip very much, betel nut not too much. Next is some salvia ....:)

About the hybrids, Crinkle says "Women hate cheaters", so there you go. She has a new poem: Crinkle crinkle little star. Speaking of stars, Paul Simon is working with lil' ol' Al'Beeno on a new song, You Can Call Me Al'lley cat

D

daylighting

Sadly betel leaf and areca nut are becoming less and less popular in Thailand (especially with cute young kittens, both feline and human). I do partake when there and I love the stuff. ;)

How do they like gan-cha smoke?

S

shokdee

daylighting said:
I do partake when there and I love the stuff. ;)
Sadly he has the red gums and toothless smile to prove it!

158773.jpg

S

shokdee

Eight and a half weeks into flowering, here is lady #1 "Patience".

I'll spend the day trimming her, let me know if anyone wants more fotos.

Tomorrow it'll be the turn of the final contestant, #2.

See you then

S

shokdee

End of the road

End of the road

Well lady number 2 is ready, I forget her name.

It was a great grow, I love you all, thank you ladies.

Thanks to everyone who commented, the lurkers, and all the good people behind the scenes.

:thank you:

S

shokdee

Thanks to Biosynthesis, Donald and photosynthesis

As they came into bloom, they smelt of fresh mango, the smell at the top of the mango - where it meets the stalk - when it's freshly picked.

At harvest they smelt so good I was rubbing my face in the buds and jabbing them into other people's faces. The smell of the buds is a more mature mango, and deliciously musty, like rolling around in pine needles. I wanted to munch the buds as if they were corn cobs.

----------------------------------------
I dedicate this grow to daylighting.
----------------------------------------

Latest posts

Latest posts