What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I have 100 seeds

LetsSeeYa

Well when 4/20 gets here we should call all smokers to bomb their city!

Maybe get some news coverage, ''weed takes over the world'', part 1.

LSY

kingoflimbs

wow, thanks. i guess i could plant 25 in four spots and hope deer and people don't get to one of them?

Sounds possible, it might be necessary to till and weed a little bit, but it shouldn't be too hard. Separation would only be necessary if you wanted a sinsemilla crop as well, but then again it might provide additional security from the animal (and human, lol) pests you mentioned if they were in different places (remoteness is key!!). I'd probably still suggest 3 of 33 or 2 of 50 seeds though to increase your chances, but you probably know what you want better than I.
Good luck!

dickcorn

Just thought i would post sumthing similar. We spread out all our bubble hash waste (full of seeds), and had very good success rates. One spot had like 100 plants growing from a 3x3 area. We cut males runts still had like 50 threw out a handful of 10 10 10 and harvested about 3 lbs. Imediatly sold out for 100 O. Spread out thousands by themselves and only got like 5 plants so I definatly think the seed bomb coating would be important. On a side note i now have a sandwich bag and baby food jar FULL of seeds to do this with as i grow clones.

Latest posts

Latest posts