What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Insane Clown Posse "Juggalo" New gang taking over the country?

smokefrogg

Veteran
it's an interesting phenomenon, i'm not very surprised by the whole thing though honestly

i don't know 1 person in real life that would admit to liking them, or anyone on their label

the madtv skit making fun of their music festival is pretty frickin' hilarious, sorry to diss any ninjas or jugallos out there, but that stuff had me rollin' on the floor

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
This is just some lame shit for bored suburban kids to get into. Funny how they didn't mention the violence that kids are bombarded with on television and video games. Martin Bashir is a dick.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
ever been to 1 of thier shows, the shows are pretty crazy .ive been to a few as i took my son ,he was into them for a while

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
80707242.jpg

ohhh dear a baby juggalo has passed - what will the world do?!! he very well could have been the one to cure cancer :badday:

HUGE

Veteran
they were real big at my highschool back in like 97-2000. i owned like 2 of their first discs but i wouldent say i was a jugalo. i lived in a small town and i really liked anything that was diametrically oposed to the views of the mormon fuck heads who ran the place.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
they were real big at my highschool back in like 97-2000. i owned like 2 of their first discs but i wouldent say i was a jugalo. i lived in a small town and i really liked anything that was diametrically oposed to the views of the mormon fuck heads who ran the place.
pretty much :joint: i thought korn and limp bizkit were cool when i was 12, along with the ICP..

but i dont hate them or anything... listen to what you want, whatever.

ArcticBlast

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back in the late 90's they would rent out empty strip malls units and hold their bashes. I was unfortunate enough to have them come next to my store one evening. The kids started showing up around 3 or so and by the time they were suppose to perform they had a MOB.

I have NEVER in my life seen so many punk ass disrespectful gang bang wanna be's in my life. When they showed up a riot ensued and I allowed the Posse to hide out locked in my store until the cops came.

By the time it was over several arrested damage everywhere and the show STILL happened.

Back then I can say first hand those guys are simply performers putting on a show and were all pretty cool people.

BUT the kids in attendance obviously don't know that, continue to live the life of the words and drag society further down the rabbit hole.

They sold 10 millions dollars just in music sales last year and not a single song played on the radio. The BIGGEST underground band EVER.

Sad But True
Mr.Wags

ArcticBlast

Veteran
yeah you have to respect that, too. whether or not they believe the terrible dumb shit they put out, they're still rich as fuck lol :joint:

ArcticBlast

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
steppinrazor IM APPAULED at your comment. THAT is a baby, a sweet innocent little baby!!!! I can tell the sarcasm dripping from your fingers... and that is NOT cool. that child died and you're making jokes?

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
And for the record. I do not listen to icp. I do not like them. But ppl are going to listen to what the fuck they want to listen, music is an expression of the soul, and who am I to say who someone can listen to or call it lame?

AND if they aren't bothering you WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING CARE?

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Before this gets binned. They blammed Marilyn Manson for Columbine.

To this day I remember his interview where the guy asked him what would you say to those kids today? Marilyn responds with Not a damn thing I would listen TO THEM and thats what nobody did.

That in a nutshell makes for the whole thing. Our society has grown to fond of the idea of pointing a finger rather than getting to the root of the problem. Far to many people have forgotten the best tool in a conversation that being your damn ears.

The idea of 2 parents burying their child in a way of paying homage to the ICP is sickening but then again maybe those 2 clowns simply had nothing else they felt in life that was worth following because nobody cared enough to ask them WTF were you thinking.

Mr.Wags

X

xinsanewickedx

not all juggalos act like that,it is all this young kids getting in to it that are making it a gang.i my self am a older lo and have been dealing with people like you guys since i was in my teens and thats what made me the way i am with people.so judge on with your small minds.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
did you watch the story? that's what we're talking about. i dont care if you wear a business suit or clown makeup, if you listen to icp, just dont take it so seriously...that was the whole point of the news story: dumb ass kids thinking its cool to copy these songs, FOR REAL :joint:

as far as hating people for what bands or music they like, that's just fucking dumb, too

ArcticBlast

ok heres my :2cents: on this. ICP is horrible music to me, yea a couple of their songs are funny but thats just about it...Kmk Is better in my book. The whole "family" thing i have mixed feelings for because ive hung out with alot of juggalos and juggalettes and some of them are really nice people,shit ive met some pretty high class people who have a poster of the riddlebox album in their garage.There is a few people tho who take that family shit too far,ive watched a guy break another guys nose their facepaint was the same....or one time at a "gathering" a huge fight broke out over fucking faygo soda .........

If you thought about it, they are just like that guy that made girls gone wild, found something that attracted a percentage of people and stuck with it and they made bank off it.even tho they failed that news report.....just like they failed at wrestling. ha!

but seriously, you never know who can freak out and kill someone really..there has been murderers that listen to Elton John for fucks sake..so you really cant just use the music as the scapegoat. it goes deeper than that.

sorry ive been sick all day so i havent had my chance to rant:rant: