What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Want new editions of FPN?

G

WEll...

im gonna do about 50 strains or more along with the FEILD!!
That WILL be FUN hehehehehe!!!

G

Indigo already has an article written

Take these with a grain of salt for brain-storming;

Feminized Seeds – myth or the future of the closet grower

Growing in a soil-less mix

Bat Guano & Worm castings organic fertilizers

Tips to increase yields

Predator mites a cannabis gardeners friend

Heat resistant strains for closed space growing

Finding the right Mom

Produce your own seeds

How to rent a safe house / get a safe address

Hydro corner - Aero Hydroponics the future of Hydro?

New strains

Product review - Tek Light T5 Fluorescent Grow Light – Easy Clone

Activist info – small page inserts of miscellaneous facts about the drug war

Bubble & BTO pictures seam to be popular

The Christmas harvest

Getting your IC 420 Cannabis Cup entry ready

guineapig

Veteran
those are all wonderful topics nowhereman

i would love to read about all of these topics......really that is an interesting table of contents.......i cannot wait to see how Crazy Composer works his 'zine magic....

the T5 fluorescent article could mention the brand new breed of T6 fluorescent light-bulbs which fit into T8 electronic ballasts at a quarter of the cost of T5 ballasts....

one more possibility....

beneficial bacteria and endomycorrhizae: an introduction......

G

Side-by-side comparisons of various propogation techniques; which work best?

Comparisons of what propogation techniques work best with various strains of cannabis

Photography tips & tricks for photographing buds with digital cameras

Macro photography tips & tricks with digital cameras

Building your own hydroponic systems from items that can be purchased locally at Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, etc.

Comparison of various methods of curing bud

Inside the Cup (how it is organized, run, behind the scenes)

I'll add more later if I think of more.

guineapig

Veteran
those are great topics too, ambre......

i have been meaning to post a bit of advice on the "drying" period (4-7 days after chop depending on bud density) versus the "curing" period (months or years).....i'm sure people have lots of ideas on both the drying and the curing.....

sorry i keep posting.......i am just eager......-gp

G

Hey CC,
I'd personally like to see a history section like the history of Skunk #1 or Northern Lights. Or maybe do a breeder highlight and review their history and strains ect. I've seen some threads on this but they were never substantiated. Just a suggestion. You guys have done an excellent job with the first few, i cant wait to see a new one! !
Thanks CrazyComposer!!

KingRalph

nice idea Floor... some members have posted lengthy, but not too long, and all-inclusive stories of origin of some of the most renowned strains... and i remember each being a great read as well as informative.

how about something like: The Organic Effect, or a brief bit on light movers and their benefits n limitations for flowering, or... someon else take it from here, more ideas for hopefully more FPN! :)

G

maybe... building a small personal grow how to...setting up a perpetual grow....
oil and hash making....added on tot he new strains- plus and negative...

G

It's so great to have you back CC. Love to see more flower pics anytime.

G

I hear what your saying KingRalph.
But i'd think it would be a real cool thing to maybe get it strait from the horses mouth. I know i've seen these ICONS posting around here, maybe one of you excellent reporters could get a good story of the "good old days" out of 'em. :wink:
Besides that, your fpn is the shizz.

F

Father Time

High Craz,
man i do not have anything for you,
just saying thanks for the mamoth efffort that you and your peeps put into the FPN. very - very informative and very cool!
Kindest Regards,Father Time.....

EnCry

Hey Crazy Composer,
If I can write something cool enough can I submit an article for consideration?

Thanks,
Encry

G

Thanks CC for pointing me in the right direction...I printed my 1st copy 2night,#6. very informative. wow this was all right here all this time! vetty cool!
peace joeshmoe i like the history, and comparative grow ideas.

G

how about a yearbook issue? like all the best grows of the year w photos and captions. a printable record of the years best ?