What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flower Pix News #6 Get it now!

O

OHenry

Blue...hi there. I'm sure if Flower Pix were to ever go back into circulation any article would be looked at for print. Thankfully IC members love to write, love to grow, and love to help each other. FPN was always a great place to share even more knowledge, pictures, and friendships.

CC's on vacation I think. He mentioned something about being the first person to grow pot on Antartica. Who knows! lol. OH

G

OH...in case anyone may be interested, CC requested an article from me just before disappearing....which I took the time out to write, and submit....to nobody :rolleyes:

:wave:

O

OHenry

I'd hold on to the article for sure. Who knows, but maybe one day, the FPN may come back out. Either that, or post it! I'm sure there's just as many people out there that would be excited to read it as a thread! Just a thought. Later OH

KRS Juan

Here's the sitch:

Blue has provided me with all 6 issues, which I have zipped up into a nice 7mb file and posted on a free anonymous mirror site.

Everyone repeat after me: "Thanks Blue!"

Now, i have sent an email to DG askin permission to post the link to said mirror file, but I will not post it until she clears it, the last thing I need is to get banned.

-KRS Juan-

G

thanks guys (and gals :wink)

thanks guys (and gals :wink)

:woohoo:

i miss FPN.. it will be nice to have the back issues to read again.

G

I will post my article (once I write it) in its own thread because of CC's absense I suppose. It is a newbie pictorial guide to growing cubensis mushrooms. :D

G

LOL,
I just zipped all the issues and uploaded to my server,came here to post a link and you got it already,jinx ya owe me a beer!!! :bat:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
This is all unnecessary everyone. GL has them downloaded but will be putting
them back up here....so give him a bit to get that done, okay?

dg

G

Umm I dont see #7 were ya got that 1 hideing?LOL...only kiddin,thanks for the link's!! :wave:

F

Father Time

Hi,
download 5 and 6 are the same download also issue 5 has issue 4 in the top right corner :joint:
man,i must be relley wacked to notice all this.hehehehe.
Kind regards,Father Time :wave:
Ps, a fantastic job on all issues,and my sincere congratulations going out to all involved in the production. :woohoo:

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...Yeah....before we put any words up by Crazy Composer I would first like him to contact me and give his consent personally for it to go up......I would not like to air something without this...

F

Father Time

yep,
always good to have something mate, plagerism ( bad spelling, mabey the wrong word as well. hehehe)is a punishable offence.
know of a very similer case going through courts right now.
Kind regards,Father Time. :wave:

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....you just can't be too carefull.......I have not heard from C.C. in quite some time....this is why I have my reservations at this juncture...

....last I heard was that he was taking a sabbatical of sorts...

WeedTime

good work with new issue CC, but you make mistake, sign issue 5 by issue 4, and issue 6 doesnt work right now.

peace!

Last edited: