What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

I

icon

wow theres alot of great pics of some wonderful colors & gems!
hlava - i like how you can see the stages in each pic of it devolping.

Hlava

icon said:
wow theres alot of great pics of some wonderful colors & gems!
hlava - i like how you can see the stages in each pic of it devolping.

WOW , thanx , :jump: I has many strains of mj , look on my part of outdoor grow :muahaha:

1.foto from left first row Maple Leaf Indica I , Maple Leaf Indica II , Pure Power Plant and California Orange Bud , 2nd row from L ,1x Sensi Tooth and 3x Sweet tooth 3

2.foto same bud more 3 phenos of Arjan Haze 3

3.fotos , detail Woohoo :woohoo:

icon , look here another part of my garden , "stages" :canabis:
here http://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=1926838&postcount=23

Thx to all , Hlava :respect:

Rollin Face

wow those bushes are seriously impressive!! May i ask how you kept that big as plant in that small pot without it becoming root bound?

G

Hlava you have it going on in your yard ,i love the cali-o from nirvana , i made some seeds from the old stock that has more of the sativa high to it. me and wally have been talking about it and he loves the old more sativa high too .but do not get me wrong
the one if its from the new version looks good ,but the one i grew out had the most wonderful high and smell .the thing is i grew it around Christmas of 03 and we did not know what we had with this one pheno. in this pack that i did not take clones off of.
i was new to growing .we did not cure long bake then it smelled like Christmas.
like when ever i opened the jar to roll one my brother sayed who is eating oranges .we could not be leave that marijuana could smell so wonderful .Evan though its not like ak47 it was a wonderful sativa high that last 2-3 hrs .it still is the best tasting/smelling weed we have smoked to this day with c99 comming in 2nd.

ps i have one plant in veg .and it smells good. i am thinking of adding it to my round up to start looking for that one pheno.

D

deathtosoapbar

Dan, glad to hear the cal - o is so good! i ordered some a few days ago heres hopin the new stock is as good as what u got bak in 03, gotta be better than the cal -o from dutch passion tht was the worst thing ive ever grown

Gotta love the outdoors.Its getting chiily where I live trees are turning and buds are coming.I tried Nl x Haze a friend grew from clone outdoors.About 40 of them :headbange I was granted a oz of this stuff.It had a racy high,all in the head,i was tired, I just got home from work when I meet him in his garden,we smoked till my chest was pounding what a satva high for this area.He whould have to charge 100 1/8 th for around here.I hope to get a clone from her mommy.Nice pics,I really hope to see more.

J-uana
:joint:

Growbrass

I have 1 Papaya, and 3 Chrystal at day 24 of 12/12 currently. I'll get pics up later in the flower.

I also just sprouted 4 more Chrystal and 2 Papaya. Hopefully they are all chicas. I had bad luck getting the damn Papaya's to pop. 4 of 10 beans did pop, (2 out of original 6, and then 2 out of 4 this go round) and 1 of the 2 original went male. Chrystal on the other hand.... all 10 beans sprouted quick. Of course 3 of the first 6 were dudes. =(

I am planning on getting quite a few more Nirvana strains....

Jock Horror
Misty
Ice
Masterkush
Blue Mystic
Cali-O

in fact I'm going to order the Jock Horror, Misty and some (not Nirvana obviously) Blue Cheese next week.

Big love to Nirvana beans! Some good phenos when they sprout and stay female!

nick11

Veteran
I've grown their Bubblegum, White Rhino, Blue Mystic, and Misty. All had nice pheno's in a pack. The White Rhino was my favorite overall, very heavy hitter - Bubblegum was my least favorite, kinda generic. I def have nothing bad to say about their gear though.

NIRVANA (AURORA INDICA) POPED MY CHERRY !!

NIRVANA (AURORA INDICA) POPED MY CHERRY !!

I'm a big Nirvana Seeds fan, I've grown nothing but Nirvana seeds. I just don't think i need to pay $50 plus for seeds. I also find a lot more info on Nirvana seeds that help me get what I'm loooking for in my strains of choice. BlueBottle and MapleMonk, nice Aurora Indica grows you guys have there. MY Love story with Nirvana is alittle different from you guys. The first time I ever smoked weed was from an Aurora Indica plant that I grew out, harvested, dried, and cured. Bought the seeds from seedboutique.com, :canabis: i remember it like it was yesterday. Here is a piC of my baby all dried up & jared, One AI plant that stunk my whole room up for 3 months. I Luv you Nirvana (Aurora Indica) :smoweed: ... THe High was very good, body numbing, like being massaged from head to toe for about 2 hours by and angel ( something close to it.) And something like little strobe lights FX in the dark, weird but good. (SMOKED FROM A BLUNT,... YES THAT BLUNT)..

- I also grew out Top44 later in my growing journey, The hgih for Top44 lasted a lot longer then the AI but the high was no were near as strong. The Top44 grow had a lot more bud, but I still had a lot to learn at that time. The hgih lasted up to 5-6 hours(smoked from a bong). I didn't like that too much the first time because I had to go to work and I was still baked. I was bumbing into things acting weird thing people would find out, Lol... Here are piCs of the Top44 back then dried:
FROSTY-

OH YEAH !!

ALITTLE FLUFFY BUT IT WAS ALL GOOD-

Dr Watt

Who What
AK48 2004/5

AK48 2004/5

From 32 AK48's I got 18 females. Kept all of em and first crop evaluation was mainly on earlier bloom and yield.

I kept 6 mothers on yield from first 8 week crop. All plants were good and 1 in 3 plants were slightly better.

1 plant was terrible low quality hemp plant - very leafy with grassy smell.

Maturation : 3 plants were 10 weeks or more. 3 to 5 plants 8 weeks. 1 plant you could crop at 7 weeks.

Yield : very good They really bud up way down on the plant - upper buds keep growing until they are gigantum - even without CO2.

Odor : variable - I'd say 7 to 8 > medium smelly - unusual fresh pine type of smell. Rotting meat pheno, about 1/2 had this smell and one plant retained this smell dried, appealling, but tastes more of floral undertone.

The resin is huge at 7 weeks and the AK48 weighs up very well but it is a milder smoke imo.

The smoke is medium good IMO. The stone comes on good and wears off without headache or other pains in 2 hours which is the norm ime. This 2004 issue does deliver as a high yielding, medium potency, easy blooming plant.

1st bloom in small rw blocks - looks to be @ 4 weeks 12/12

600HPS on 4x4', soaked (pre-aerated for 20minutes) 3 times day for 2 minutes from 50litre res, no gas

Take it easy :bandit:

Last edited:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Man you guys do Nirvana seeds some serious justice but I think we also got some damn good growers on this site. Respect.

M

Mr.TopTop

Heloo my friends Hawaii x Skunk #1, seed bank Nirvana, grow in soil - natural :)))

ps: HPS 430W PLANTASTAR -1.2M2

Last edited:
I

icon

can we get a smoke report mr.toptop ? i was curious about their hawaiian strains looks nice.

M

Mr.TopTop

yes its no probem i like ganja i like smoke my ganja from nirvana seed bank, i toptopganja :)))