What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace Purple Satellite

Super excited to have found a pure sativa that I can finish outdoors in Oregon at 44N. Grabbed a pack from Ace a few weeks back. Has anyone grown these out?

From Ace's site - Purple Satellite is a cross of two Inbred lines: Oaxacan Gold kept from 1979 and a high altitude pure Nepalese sativa.
The Oaxacan bumps up the potency immensely.

Purple Satellite is one of the earliest sativa of its quality available to northern growers, coming in before most of the others, finishing when the sun is still high and strong for extra trichome production, with great mold resistance.
Remember to mind your nutes starting early flowering.

Koondense

Veteran
It's "Green Mountain Seeds - Purple Satellite" ;)
I didn't try them yet but will get a pack as soon as they become available again.
If you need infos and pics check Vermontman's posts, he's the creator of Purple Satellite.
Very uniform plants with lovely looks and good bud production, sturdy and resistant against pests/molds.

Cheers

Max Q

Just scored 3 packs on ACE website

Just scored 3 packs on ACE website

This is a beautiful looking plant, I'll look forward to trying some outside this summer.

I saw the earlier threads, from Vermontman.... then I saw the update on this post.... Thanks for reminding me!

They are currently available, I just ordered three packs.... regular seeds so I think there will be some pollen chucking in my future....:)

It's "Green Mountain Seeds - Purple Satellite" ;)
I didn't try them yet but will get a pack as soon as they become available again.
If you need infos and pics check Vermontman's posts, he's the creator of Purple Satellite.
Very uniform plants with lovely looks and good bud production, sturdy and resistant against pests/molds.

Cheers

Thanks for that info, I'll check that out!

This is a beautiful looking plant, I'll look forward to trying some outside this summer.

I saw the earlier threads, from Vermontman.... then I saw the update on this post.... Thanks for reminding me!

They are currently available, I just ordered three packs.... regular seeds so I think there will be some pollen chucking in my future....:)

Nice, I got the regular too, so we'll see what happens! Any smoke reports on this strain? Just super excited to finally see a pure sativa that will finish with plenty of time here at 42!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hello all, I also picked up 4 packs of these. I will run 3 or 4 this season in my greenhouse. I definitely will be chucking pollen. Maybe not chucking but at least one plant will be seeded.
To say the least I'm excited about this strain. I hope my high hope's and expectations are met. I will start a thread for 2019 in April.
Peace. MedDakotabis

squatty

Happy to be able to grab two packs. I will have to wait a bit on these but at 45 North I am excited to try growing this sativa!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ran a plant. Good high to it. Great sweet berry taste. If I had not toked it for a week it would give a rather spacy effect which reminded me of old time Mexican herb.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
I was trying to find a thread by Vermontman. Can someone post a link if you know of any? Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Yesum, sounds great! I hope you enjoyed the grow. I look forward to running these this season. Vermontman is working with some great genetics. I look forward to what he has in the works.
Peace

Nice, I'll also be starting up a thread. Lot's of Ace gear going this Spring

Hello all, I also picked up 4 packs of these. I will run 3 or 4 this season in my greenhouse. I definitely will be chucking pollen. Maybe not chucking but at least one plant will be seeded.
To say the least I'm excited about this strain. I hope my high hope's and expectations are met. I will start a thread for 2019 in April.
Peace. MedDakotabis

I wood

Even though I had no intention of starting these right away, within hours of receiving them I had to start just two.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
I Wood, please start a thread of your grow if you would. Hell just post here would be great! The rest of us will get an early peek at these little jewels.
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts