What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

From these options what would you pop next?

Sign

I've got more weed than I know what to do with right now but I can't stop myself. Current grow is super lemon haze and some of my own crosses, but it's going to be over soon so I'm starting to think of what will be next. This list will make you laugh, after laughing though tell me which one sucks the least thanks

Delta 9 labs mazar i sharif (there is nothing on the web about this, first clue I shouldn't have bought it)
Narkush (almost all bad reviews)
Ata Tundra (mostly bad reviews)
8 ball kush
Girl scout crack

The poor reviews on the seedsman stuff I take with a grain of salt. On one hand it might be kids buying them because they're cheap and subsequently screwing it up or the other hand maybe just seed snobbery by the "gurus."

The delta 9 labs mazar is supposed to be a landrace but by the lack of interest on the web I'm guessing it's just a regrow of Nirvana or RSC's offering.

I'll grow anything though and will eventually pop them all even if it's just a 12 12 in gallon containers so I can try them all. My next order will be a little more thoughtful I was just in a hurry to buy stuff after we legalized here and pulled the trigger a little too quick.

Anyway what would you pop next?

S

Sertaiz

what do you want indica dominant or sativa dominant? i love kush so i would try that, but girl scout crack would top my list cause, really... how to explain. that could be really good.

personally i would grow one of each if you have room and save cuts of the best ones, and flower the original. then if you loved it you still have it and your next season you might be working with something your excited about.
mazar would be up there, grow em all shoots

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The one that catches my eye is the mazar i sharif.

It's been a while since I heard the name Delta 9, but iirc they were pretty legit seed company at one point in time.

The Girl Scout Crack also sounds promising.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
A grow takes a long time so if there's something you still fancy getting I would get it now and save the others in a tupperware with some silicone dessicant for another day. Im only saying it because better genetics are out there as you know and what is the price of a pack of seeds vs 3-4 months hard work that may dissapoint. Genetics are crucial..

The girlscoutcrack might be the best, it also might hermie on you. But GC is fairly solid.

Sign

whats it smoke like, the mazar?

mis (rsc) has a lot of possibilities! However this last grow my experiences with 4 females (and 1 male) was they were all higher in THC than cbd. Scents varied, 1 had a slight skunk whiff while growing that expressed mostly pine scent after curing. One (the wide leaf short internode- my favorite) was mango/pineapple from the beginning and just got more mouth watering after cure. One was more lemony. The male actually gave me a decent body buzz after a small bowl. One of myfavorite strains, and as forrest gump would say they're like a box of chocolates you never know what you'll get. I like sampling so having them all slightly different is a plus for me.

As to the delta 9, I haven't grown that one yet, but my hunch is it was not gathered by them so probably a regrow from RSC or Nirvana or something?

If you want a predictable mazar you should look into one of the many stabilized or hybridized versions though because the landrace at least from RSC expresses all kinds of wonderful variations from scents to THC/cbd etc not to mention wide leaf, narrowish leaf long internode short internode, white hairs, pink hairs, purple buds green buds etc. And I only know that because I grew 4 females. Basically every single one was different somehow from her sisters. But all great.

St. Phatty

Are any of them Feminized seeds ?

Would you want to make seeds if you really like one of them ?

I would start 4 or more of an Indica, and 4 or more of a Sativa, if they are Regular seeds.

Then see how they turn out.

soil margin

Veteran
Girl Scout Crack sounds promising, I've seen nice samples of that in shops before. Prolly what I'd pop first out of that list.

Latest posts

Latest posts