What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lot of questions about making my own beans, with good reason..

Xs121

Could still be a case of hermaphroditism. An undetected nanner could easily dust the whole branch. So you probably made some S1s or an unintentional fem cross with a neighbour plant. There are not many other explanations available I guess.

If that is the case, it would have contaminated my whole grow, which did not happened.

Wouldn't you say that it's impossible for nanner pollen to limit itself only on the two pollinated branches?

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
If that is the case, it would have contaminated my whole grow, which did not happened.

Wouldn't you say that it's impossible for nanner pollen to limit itself only on the two pollinated branches?

Depends on the air flow situation. I don't know what you want to create here, but it's possible that only one or two branches were dusted.