What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Atao Riddim

conlarazon

Veteran
OOOOPsss sorry friends, Lesnah hello ...

Pakik two phenos i put some cutting and very best.
The smell is like sweet diluent you know .... delicious .
Now the flower is hard with a lot sticky resin, soon pics

health over there
salyd por allá

Roms

Veteran
Vibes 'Zon, muchas gracias for your pix!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here's another Pakik specimen (onebud popoll by ASM btw)
picture.php

Roms

Veteran
2 of 9 ASM F1, repro F2...
(AfroSweatMango - SPG*Mango Haze x Swazi Rooi).

picture.php

With also Mazar one F3BX2 near...
picture.php

++

Roms

Veteran
Swazi Red from Afropips, reproduced F2 by me and shared world wide since 2011, thanx to IC!

I plan the F3 project for 2018 with a special cocacola thing terpene mom P1 with special energic high kick effects, batch F2 named "coke"! That's the repro project, "coke" females selection with various openpoll males. Fingers cross will see!

By Chomba64 :
"The Swazi was great as usual. 14.97 THC .04 CBD. a pinene 2.25mg myrcene 5.08mg b pinene 1.01mg"

Afropips seeds details
Swazi roolbaard from the top swazi breeder in nkomati region of swaziland. Roolbaard wich is afrikaans for red beard gets its name from and is renowned for its spectacular red bud hairs. Swazi is a high yielding and resinous pure african landrace sativa wich produces a strong natural high. The strain has a long odour, wich has been compared to a fine cigar and an earthy smoke with a high that is energetic and clear. Buds on this plant can reach the size of an adults forearm and ary typically compact and very sticky. This famous strain is enjoyed by many south africans.
Even if the Swaz was the male of the cross ASM it is particularly influential on offspring aromas, old strong Afro gen there! Old Swazi poison to say all!
wink.gif
Vibes '55
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=27989&page=6

ASM seeded F2
picture.php

Roms

Veteran
High Lesnah, no suite with the old 8 Mex Chiapas, unfortunately no success with germination for now ^^ However I keep the seeds in the soil (dry and in the dark), i will water again and soon for their last chance. Peace

Presently i harvest my Gorilla bubble x AfroSweetMango F1 seeds... next ASM F2s.. For August i will start the F2 of my Red Thaï x Power Malawi before exploring Malagasy vibes ;)

Gorilla Bubble seeded ASM, my Afro Sweet Gorilla new F1 is born ;)
picture.php

picture.php

Roms

Veteran
Yah Madagascar is a great hope for me for full perso reasons but again they are old big shape seeds and low number again, 9! lol

For the Lambsbread x16 seeds, run with Ste Lucia x7 seeds ^^ Nothing is done but i dream big! Vibes bro 'Nah

tcherno

Hi, I leave you my email, because if you have some strain available I'm taker.

Acute crisis of grainite Lol it is because of crystalline it sold me a packson of Double jam of bottom of drawer, of the blow 0/10 of germinated... it is hyper frustrating of the blow I seek novelty to make pass the pill...

LN47ATAK@mail2tor

hansNfrans

Roms this looks very promising! Subbing up for updates. Can’t wait for the JLB!! I’ll be first In line for that! Cheers! -Hans

Roms

Veteran
sorry the game is over for me

Robbed yesterday all my seeds collection stolen as well as my computer and a lot of important things to me.

My life is at a new start and i dont know how i will survive?

By hoping this enormous shit will be fertile lol

Very sad time, difficult to find the positivity but i will fight to survive

Peace

Sticky Sat

Can't find words to say how sorry i am brother...
Been there several times and know how bad it hurts... I sure hope you had some back up and that buddies around you are running some of your lines and will help you cope...
Remember though that what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. With your knowledge and passion, i'm sure you'll not only survive but shine sooner and brighter than you'd believe it possible.
Hold on and take good care my friend.

troutman

Seed Whore

Robbed yesterday all my seeds collection stolen as well as my computer and a lot of important things to me.

Peace

:puppydoge

oldbootz

Veteran

Peace

Shit man, that is the worst. I know how it feels to be robbed. I'm still mad when i think about my experience and it was a year and a half ago. I will resend you seeds ASAP.

Keep that chin up. Don't let the anger consume you.

Zapadra

Shit man, that is the worst. I know how it feels to be robbed. I'm still mad when i think about my experience and it was a year and a half ago. I will resend you seeds ASAP.

Keep that chin up. Don't let the anger consume you.

Yeah let us know how we can get you back on your feet and sprouting again! :comfort: