What's new

Yellowing from bottom of plants.

Just_Grow

So I have two tables both watered by the same res. One table though is starting to yellow. All plants same days into flower. Ec 1.3 but its tap so it come out at first as 0.3. Sometimes 0.4.ph at 5.8 to 6.0 then I ph it back down. Could it be salt build up in that table.

corky1968

Veteran
Is the table that is yellowing last in line of being watered by your pump?

If so maybe by the time the water gets there
the nitrogen levels ain't as high as they should
be. Because the plants in the 1st table is taking
most of it up.

Just_Grow

Is the table that is yellowing last in line of being watered by your pump?

If so maybe by the time the water gets there
the nitrogen levels ain't as high as they should
be. Because the plants in the 1st table is taking
most of it up.

Crap thank you.. Why didn't I think this. Yes it is the last to get watered.. I'll check on that that makes sense if that's the problem.. Thank you for the input.. First time in coco.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you monocropping? Droopy puffy leaves? Any other symptoms? Differences between trays?

Watering each tray separately would be preferable.

And for clarity, this is recirculating flood and drain? How long in their current pots?

Just_Grow

Are you monocropping? Droopy puffy leaves? Any other symptoms? Differences between trays?

Watering each tray separately would be preferable.

And for clarity, this is recirculating flood and drain? How long in their current pots?

Yes it's all the same strain.. No there is no other symptoms. Only difference between trays are the size of the plants.. One tray has plants about half the size as the other.. Yea I know watering seperatly is better was just seeing how well flood and drain would work. Yes its recircilating flood and drain.. They have been in these pots since I flipped. To 12/12 on June 2nd..

But thank you for the reply. I think it was due to the bigger plants eating all the nitrogen.. I added little more micro and seems the yellowing is going away..