What's new

3 flood tables one reservoir

Just_Grow

Would it be possible to run three tables off one reservoir. I was running two but i just set up a veg/mother area so i can have vegged plants as soon as i harvest.. Well its only a 3x3 table. My other two are 4x4's. My question is would it be possible to flood all three if i off set all the timers from each other. Anybody else doing this..

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Yes if you have enough height above the res and each table has it's own timer and pump.
Having said that, if you get some type of virus in your root zone it will spread to the other tables.

Just_Grow

Yes if you have enough height above the res and each table has it's own timer and pump.
Having said that, if you get some type of virus in your root zone it will spread to the other tables.

There should be enough height. The stand i built for the 3x3 is higher the my other two.. And yes all 3 are on seperate timers and pumps.. BUT i did not think about the virus part. Fortunatly i have been lucky and havnt had a problem yet.. And that would suck considering the 3x3 holds my moms/and clones for veg.. So thank you for the good response. I will definatly be getting a seperate reservoir asap..

Latest posts

Latest posts