What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

light stayed on 24 hours

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well that's two for "lol no".

I really don't see how this could be a make or break issue. Fix the lighting issue and keep going.

mack 10

Veteran
Give 24 hours dark to reset the plants inner clock.
I doubt one day would do anything except if its a very sensitive plant.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No way! Even in flowering stage....24 hrs? Don't trash it...

It's when you have continual light leaks that confuse/stress the plant.

WelderDan

Veteran
Go back to your regular lighting schedule. I've done far worse with no problems. You will be fine.

indocult

I did this last round on accident while looking for the breaker the shop lights were on...

I think there were 2 nanners I found and maybe 1 premature seed in a 8k room full...

So I would say you are good

In flowering , its all about the hormonal balance produced from the night cycle... Im with mack give 24 hours of dark to reset the hormonal balance...

shredGnar

Three for "lol no".

And shit no don't turn the lights off for 24 hours, you'll only confuse them more. Make sure it doesn't happen again and pretend it never happened.

No worries

waveguide

Veteran
don't you ever read these threads and wonder, why so many people react like "great.. now i have to kill everything!"

let me guess, united states :) your plants have got islam dude!

Latest posts

Latest posts