What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

12 light drain to waste

So i just spent the last 3.5 weeks completely redoing my garage. I had a 8x10 room I had framed up inside the garage with 4 600's and had been running raised beds with soil and botanicare and had been averaging over a lb per 600. Also had a couple tents in there too. Now the rooms taken down , all tents are in storage along with everything else that was in the garage

Got 3 new vertizontal reflectors to try out.(thanks don juan) had to get some clones planted before room was anywhere near done. 48 og. 48 purple diesel ( p diesels from friends monster 10lb seed plant best of 4 phenos)

4x4 bed of 16 gorilla glues
Ac where back door used to be. 25000 btu
Insulated duct for venting the 5 600s down the middle two tables

] running house and gardens coco lineup with some. Agisil silica powder. Aloe vera 200x extract. Some coconut powder. And bioag humic acids

OGs and purple diesels growing along. They will be spread out ober 2 tables each 12 plants per light was a couple plants short on both purple d and og so made up for it with some glues

3/4 pvc running along the outside edge of the room with It's going to 4ft flexible vinyl so I can still roll all the tables. Each table has an sprinkler valve and 4 octabubblers

Quick update. Whole room is now planted. 96 1 gal smart pots, 48 og(fire, alien, tahoe) 48 purple diesel. The 1 gal will be on 4 flood trays at 12 per light. Then theres a full raised bed of 30 gorilla glue(2 xtra dragon candy's thrown in for smoke) and a4x4 bed of 16gorilla glue and the other 4x4 half is 16 more purple diesel. I had enough sugar cookies(w widowXsfv og) to plant the last half but didnt want to add a 4th strain so went with more p diesel

Got one DE adjust a wing conversion kit with gavita bulb and grow amp ballast. I hung it where two flood trays meet end to end in the middle and it is covering a 4x4 of each of the trays (or a 4x8 total space) which lets me take out 1 light over those 2 tables. So over 2 flood trays there is 1 vertizontal 1000w then the DE adjustawing then a 600 on the end

Stems on the p diesel are the thickest/woodiest ive seen on.any strain. Got a couple plants way bigger than that ones, will find.one tonight. And more p diesels in soil in 7 gal for head stash plus a purple nepal and a dutch treat. All will be in a row down the end 2 tables utilizing just sidelight..... We'll see

Ok. Nobody likes boring ass construction and veg pics.
Just visited the two 30ft x 80ft greenhouses I helped build for a friend three rows in each house around 200 in each one. This ones all OG. 4 wks in. Apparently it was too hard to pull plastic for one person even with the custom welded "golden arms" so they had to build hoops over each row.. Each house is made of all 2in pvc each end and a few feet down the whole side has agrobond so you cant see in but theres plenty of.airflow