What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oh My God - Simpson Oil From Hell...

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
So yesterday my Simpson oil arrived that I was so excited about using to treat Mrs. MPD's lung cancer. We waited until we got done with our dinner and then I proceeded to squeeze out approximately 1/5th of a gram of the oil that I put on Mrs. MPD's cheesecake.

Thirty minutes later hell descended. For Mrs. MPD it was a massive overdose and she proceeded to suffer from the symptoms of acute THC poisoning. This went on all night. She was higher than high all night long and this continued for.

16 Fucking Hours!

No shit. She was high as a kite before she passed out just now. I have to tell you that I am utterly trashed from a little bit of the oil that I smeared on my finger. I just licked it off and I am utterly trashed.

I am supposed to get 60 grams of this in her within the next 60 days. How the fuck is that supposed to happen? I mean, she will be dead from it. This stuff is just over the top potent.

Last edited:

Capn

Yea dude over dosing on cannabis is something else. Just find a right dose for her, start small, and work your way up. Hopefully her tolerance will build and you can get up to the correct dose to achieve your goal.

My best wishes.

D

DryNobBob

once your system becomes saturated with it, it shouldn't be so bad, imo. I never heard of peeps getting high off rick simpson oil, just a funny feeling, but not high. And you prolly will notice your smoking tolerance once your system is saturated with the oil also. IMHO

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
First time I ever made brownies I tripped for 24 hours. Had the waide awake shakes. Finally went to sleep with the help of my daily dose of opiates and woke up early the next morning still shaking and buzzin. Shit can be intense, lol Worth every bit of the ride if it works. Maybe the required dosage can be cut and build up to?

MJBadger

Veteran
There has gotta be some info out there on doses . I hate to think of your lady suffering on good medicine , hope it get`s sorted .

CoMedUsr

Keep us updated...I remember reading about when you just found out. What are your general plans for treatment outside of RSO? Bless up, friend.

Another thing that really helps bring back vitality/life force is juicing for me. A lot of greens for sure. That and eating light/healthy meals, more raw nut butters/raw milk, grass fed free-range meat in small quantities, etc.

What does the person who made it have to say?

1heart, many prayers

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
"I am supposed to get 60 grams of this in her within the next 60 days. How the fuck is that supposed to happen? I mean, she will be dead from it. This stuff is just over the top potent."

Don't despair, it is do-able.

Most of us have gone through this.
I feel like we should have warned you a little bit more about first dosage.
There's a wide variation in potency.
It starts with the raw material potency.
But then is complicated by extraction efficiency, extent of decarbing, isomerization, oxidation, age, etc.
The good news?
If you both are experienced, this means it's exceptionally potent oil.
A higher concentration of active ingredient means that you can take less.
60 grams in 60 days is a general guide and applies to weaker dilutions.
If the oil is twice as concentrated, 30 grams would be adequate.
So allow for variations from bunk, to exceptional.

That, and no tolerance for contaminants is why I grow and render my own oil.
When purchasing oil, I'd start with 1/10th gram for a 50 kilo patient.
About half what you tried.

Some of us ironheads can't feel that at all, but even if you do not feel it, you have just increased your tolerance.
That tolerance last for days and fades gradually.
So, If you take a bit less than the first dose within 12 hours, the mental effects will be suppressed and you start to get used to it as you build the levels in your body.
If you wait too long between doses, tolerance fades and you have to start over.
I worked my way up to a gram a day slowly, and dizzily.

Now, aside from no immediate memory, I function reasonably well.
Can even drive, and quite well too! :)
Did the drunk tests, then did a standard driver's license test.
Did better than I do un-potted, but it's a chore paying attention, and harshes my mellow.
And, you can forget where you were going, or even why you are out and about. :)

I apologize for not going into detail on the "first try" instructions.
Once we have gotten over that "hump" ourselves we discount, forget, and minimize, the ordeal.

It's human nature yah?
If we didn't forget painful ordeals, we'd all be an "only child".

There's no need to suffer though.
Divide the oil throughout the day.
A tenth every hour becomes a slow ramp and puts the fun back in being that ripped.
When it's not affecting her too much, start pushing the limit.
Higher dosage at bedtime, etc.
If you stay just below uncomfortably high, she should be up to full dosage in less than 2 weeks.

That said, your needs are immediate.
Time is of the essence.
You do need to push this as hard as she can,
Considering her other medical concerns, it's best to take cancer off the table asap.

Lets get some quality back into her endgame.
Then it'll be worth postponing our expiration dates. :D

My thought are with you two.
You can do this.

Aloha nui,
Weezard

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
She's still high as fuck and claims she will never do it again. I understand, but we are still going to get her to saturate herself with oil.

devilgoob

Veteran
I od'd once. I had a headache, but not throbbing. Everything is kind of confusing in a way. Similar to trying to take a math test while shot and wounded. A reminder that overdosing is just going past therapeutic effect and heightening of side-effects and lethal dose is od'ing too. Like a square is a rectangle, but a rectangle is not a square.

Sorry if I can't be of help. And 1/10th anything for cannabinoids is bad. 1gram is what to shoot for.

Use leaf, use a second wash...use less potentstuff to occupy receptors..then administer the main load. The weaker initial cannabinoid should mediate the high. Although she seems extremely sensitive. Use a more stoney strain? Thc is good, but causes panic. Another thing is, I cn smoke a g of hash I'm one sitting, but if I quit for 3 weeks and start up...I will get shocks, cant breathe and will have a panic attack.

Last edited:

MJBadger

Veteran
what are the symptoms of "acute THC poisoning"?
are they similar to a panic attack?

A lot worse believe me . Many yrs ago i painfully swallowed a complete 1/4oz of Afghan Black seconds before a frisk by the poice . For 2 days i thought i was going to die . Other people that have had similar episodes have felt the same way . Ingestion can have it`s drawbacks .

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Rick recommends starting with a blob about the size of a grain of rice.

Might want to start with half a grain of rice.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
It was reaaaaaaal small. 1/5th of a gram! I'll have to like 0.05 grams on the next dose. Jesus, I have been high all afternoon as a motherfucker from just liking the shit that stuck to my fingers. Damn!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

no experience w/the Simpson oil bro. I'm almost certain she'll gain some benefit from it as it sounds quite strong, as mentioned above giving her a smaller dose seems like the way to go.

as smokeable plain old cannabis most of us can handle anything passed our way, as a refined medicine being ingested your wife was overwhelmed, I feel badly for her.

Perhaps you can convince Marilynn that the profound effect she felt means the medicine is potent and not a recreational drug, if the alternative is chemotherapy then the way she felt from the oil is going to be like a walk in the park in comparison.

Wanna make her laugh???

Here's the full version of the Dearborn Heights Michigan cop calling 911 to report he & his wife overdosing from pot brownies.

[iframe1]RY8jywTuyaw[/iframe1]

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
A lot worse believe me . Many yrs ago i painfully swallowed a complete 1/4oz of Afghan Black seconds before a frisk by the poice . For 2 days i thought i was going to die . Other people that have had similar episodes have felt the same way . Ingestion can have it`s drawbacks .
but what are the symptoms?
cardiac or respiratory depression or elevation? or gastrointestinal issues? renal problems?
i am truly curious as i may need to know this for my patients.
ive never heard of acute THC overdose and it sounds pretty serious!

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
nausea, vomiting, inability to focus vision, weakness, heart palpatations, increased blood pressure, dizzyness. not heard of hallucinations but i can imagine.

grain of rice size, double that next time. half in morning, half before bed...after meals.

as mentioned, this beats hell outta chemo and radiation. it's necessary to flood the system with cannabinoids; they modulate cell function.

i had worked up to a gram a day and then ran out. when i returned to the therapy a couple weeks later i took the whole dose. it had me hyperventalating, puking, and disoriented, but i recognized it as temporary and continued the dose (next day).

positive vibes to mrs.MPD.

It was reaaaaaaal small. 1/5th of a gram! I'll have to like 0.05 grams on the next dose. Jesus, I have been high all afternoon as a motherfucker from just liking the shit that stuck to my fingers. Damn!

HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND TOLERANCE / TOLERANCE BUILD UP LOL

When you start shit is potent, AS YOU USE IT LONGER YOU BUILD UP TOLERANCE TO IT... this is powerful medicine not a joke.

Edit: Delete thread or change title, fucking blasphemy calling it oil from hell. Shit is a godsend.