What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best site to order veggie seeds from?

Aksala

I'm a HUGE tomato lover...and I want to grow my own heirlooms this year as well veggies...

Curious if you guys order seeds online and if so what do you recommend?

Bullfrog44

Veteran
I ordered from Burpee last year, but this year I am looking for something that is not genetically modified, and organic. Lets hear the ideas people, I could use some also.

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
www.territorialseed.com

Great selection of heirloom tomatos, and any other veggie you can think of. Costs a bit more but their seeds are the best. Remember you get what you pay for.

smokefrogg

Veteran
i'm running some from landreth seeds www.landrethseeds.com

got 8 of their purple cherokee tomatoes started inside right now, they're all about on their 1st. real node, lol they are loving the led and cfl inside! far too cold right now, hoping they get big and ready by spring time!

they are supposed to be real meaty and sweet and come out looking like this:
Tomato%20Cherokee%20Purple_lg.jpg

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
about 12 years ago i got tired of the commercial heirlooms available and I joined Seedsaver Exchange and haven't looked back. Last year i spent $5 total and ran 190 different crops. The $5 was for a giant pumpkin variety that i just could not trade for.

http://www.seedsavers.org/

northstate

ICMag Donor
Seeds of Change is owned by Mars, inc. However they have good stuff. SSE is a great value and resource, join if you can. Johnny's of Maine is great for selections. NS