What's new

Lovely local flowers

Livingston

I'll give a simple smoke report ..

Smell: Very pungent, it's obvious the grower dried/cured this to perfection. The smell is skunky/cheesey/hashy with a touch of sweetness. I've never come across an aroma like this, but its very lovely. 10/10

Taste: The first batch I got was flushed better than this so I'll give my impressions based on that. The taste had a smooth floral/hashy flavor and the bud would burn to a nice, clean white ash. The smoke is as smooth as menthol. No expansion or cough. 9/10

Texture: Very resinous, mainly amber trichomes causing these flowers to be very sticky. Very dry yet very sticky. 9/10

High: More of a daytime smoke for sure. Smoking this gives you a nice energetic sativa buzz that unfortunately has a low ceiling. The first bowl/joint of the day is great but after that potency dies down and you get more stoney. Not my favorite high 7.5/10

dsc0055bx.jpg

dsc0061fx.jpg

dsc0057fi.jpg

Livingston

Nope, not sure to be honest. I was told its a local clone only named "PaleRider" but I haven't found any info on the web. It has come around a lot though, always the same as you see in the pic. I've had 2+ Oz of it so far...

Livingston

Heres a tasty bowl I'm about to pack of some local commercial

dsc0991o.jpg

dsc0995wd.jpg

Some commercial purple with the typical overly sweet, perfumey smell and a sativa with a woody taste/smell (green flowers)

Livingston

Thanks MountainMonkey!

Here is another strain review of some of the best diesel I've ever come across. I believe this is the real deal clone only "Ny Diesel".

Smell: FUEL, FUEL, FUEL! Also a hint of lemon/skunk. One of the best smells I've ever come across. 9.5/10

Taste: Same as the smell, and god did this flavor stick to your tongue. I smoked some last night and when waking up and brushing my teeth I still tasted this shit! :jump: 9.5/10

Texture: Dried very nicely, not very sticky at all but PACKED with brittle trichomes (mainly in the nug) that would coat your fingers if you broke it up. Grinding up an 1/8 of this gave me a .5 ball of diesel hash. I couldn't believe how triched out it was inside. 9/10

High: This is where things went a little down hill, I was expecting a soaring sativa high but instead I got more of a balanced hybrid high that wasn't the most potent smoke I've come across. It was somewhere in the middle, not too strong but not a daytime smoke either8/10

dsc0144ov.jpg

Livingston

Heres a little something I picked up today as well. No review yet, will get to that later. Seems like the typical commercial purple with a very sweet cotton candy smell/taste. Flushed very nicely too.

dsc0126ba.jpg

iBlaze

Heres a little something I picked up today as well. No review yet, will get to that later. Seems like the typical commercial purple with a very sweet cotton candy smell/taste. Flushed very nicely too.

dsc0126ba.jpg

Looks like some dank, about to light up a joint just because of how good this looks. :laughing:

AlexTrebek

I'll take purple nugshots for 800!
Hey Livingston you reports are awesome and your giving a nice peepshow of dank headstash. Keep it up and your reports will gain popularity quickly! Grow on!
:tiphat: