What's new

Drunk Moms, Stoned Sons

S

Sir_Nugget

It's a really common thing. Single drunk moms, and stoned sons. It's so sad to see these situations evolve into. The drunk moms sometimes use other drugs, while the sons just pound more and more hash. If they could both be together in some sort of harmony, it would be an amazing sight...

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
Yeah it's kinda sad how old is the son?
My single Mom let me smoke pot at home when I was 15yrs old and in retrospect it might not have been the best way to handle a academically challenged student.

S

Sir_Nugget

Got MILF?

It's not really funny. These ladies are not cougar material. These are the ones who have let themselves go pretty bad. These women have gotten fat and ugly. You sir are an idiot.

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I remember when my padre left me with my step madre while he was away and uncle chewy use to come over and give me bags of weed and miller lite beer while he told me he had to fix my step madres bed now I think about it he use to fall asleep with her and I would be eating pop tarts at 4 am stoned from smoking all night at age 13, i hated the taste of beer so it wasn't my thing drinking but I would drink the sunny d..

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

easy does it guys.......
drunken moms need love too

passed-out-drunk.jpg

S

Space Ghost

if cannabis is the only drug being used by the children of a drunk and neglectful parent, we should consider that a societal blessing with all the young base cocaine and heroin users we see... not to mention meth families....

designer

You may want to elaborate on your OP as it does not clearly explain anything cohesive. It is almost like you are assuming we are already knowing what you think. What kind of person would assume that? Sorry the Milf thing bothers you to the point of a personal attack.You may have some mother issues, but I could not tell from your OP as it is a vague and poorly constructed introduction.
Nobody drunk is funny though. Most drunks are pretty annoying.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
There are countless funny drunks.

There are countless funny potheads.

I'm not sure why there are so many narrow minded booze haters in our group of growers these days.

It seems to me that we used to be a lot more open minded and tolerance was a law we lived by.

designer

There are countless funny drunks.

There are countless funny potheads.

I'm not sure why there are so many narrow minded booze haters in our group of growers these days.

It seems to me that we used to be a lot more open minded and tolerance was a law we lived by.

True enough, you are correct. Not every drunk is an out our control moron that runs across the football field in his underwear. Indeed there are drunks that can function just fine and conduct themselves in acceptable ways that people admire. My personal experience is that drunks are not that fun to be around unless I am drunk. Many of them make poor decisions that may involve the police and lead to other problems. That is where I look for a way out. I suppose for a mother to get totally drunk and pass out in her trailer every day is protected under the constitution.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
True enough, you are correct. Not every drunk is an out our control moron that runs across the football field in his underwear. Indeed there are drunks that can function just fine and conduct themselves in acceptable ways that people admire. My personal experience is that drunks are not that fun to be around unless I am drunk. Many of them make poor decisions that may involve the police and lead to other problems. That is where I look for a way out. I suppose for a mother to get totally drunk and pass out in her trailer every day is protected under the constitution.

i fn hate drunks
like the ones who can't handle their shit especially

every time someone wants to get stupid hammered it always wants to make me get back on the dope

so glad mary jane has saved me from it all...so grateful i will say it every damn day

my homie died last year and I cleared 3 bottles of wine to myself at his funeral..i never have been more low in my life...i hate how alcohol puts a fake smile on your face...at least opiates actually worked and I don't feel a damn thing but alcohol is like 2nd best and just makes me hurt inside and all around...

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Not every drunk is an out our control moron that runs across the football field in his underwear.

Been a spell since I did that. Awe High School - Good times. :biglaugh: I was a bit out of control back then, but learned to take all things in moderation. Never really liked being drunk either. Just not my type of buzz.

783Wine_A_SPG03.jpg

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Baba Ku

Veteran
Look at all the senseless deaths attributed to alcohol each year.
Tell me society isn't tolerant of alcohol.

Yeah, we pot heads should show some respect and tolerance to alcohol and drunkards.
Makes sense, yeah?

(I'm sorry...but much firmer grips need to be had by a few)

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Look at all the senseless deaths attributed to alcohol each year.
Tell me society isn't tolerant of alcohol.

Yeah, we pot heads should show some respect and tolerance to alcohol and drunkards.
Makes sense, yeah?

(I'm sorry...but much firmer grips need to be had by a few)

A firmer grip like it's society's responsibility to tell individuals what they should do?

Intolerance and disrespect is certainly deserving upon anything you don't agree with.

:jerkit:

Latest posts

Latest posts