What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

can u use RESIN for edibles?

resin as in what is in the down stem or pipe and scraped out. what can i do with it?

have any1 tried to do something with it other than toke it? I have plenty of high quality so i dont wanna toke resin cause it taste nasty and stinks badly. But, i dont wanna throw it away because it can get u high. well, let me know, ill be interested in what people do with their resin

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
reminds me of the bud that was so moldy it looked like a dead bird and the guy wondered if he should smoke it

T

Tr33

no dude, don't do the Bevis n Butthead thing.
That's so 1980's
gag me with a spoon kinda thing
This is the 21st Century kid

greenqueen13

gross, do u know how shitty that would taste?! u can't really do anything with it...once u start growing u should never have to smoke it either because u won't be that desperate hopefully ; 0

bigdaddyc9

It isn't resin ,it is "bowl tar"-your healht will suffer from using it for anything but garbage can stickyness.Please toss this out.Peace BigD

C

Cookie monster

roll it in a ball and swallow. with all the resin and tar it would probably come back like a marble

With the heat and pressure of a well stored then forced fart it may turn into a diamond...

When I read the thread title I thought ye guys were talking about hash cookies :)

OC80

I'm sure D's would have this if it was a wonderful tasting medication product. However resin is just tar, throw that nasty goo AWAY.

i<3roxxrz

Gee, I'm sure you weren't looking for a verbal ass raping from everyone to begin with so I'll be nice...lol. Resin was the LAST RESORT to getting high for high schoolers...taking the time to bake it into something sounds like you'd be creating ash/bong water flavored pastry. Sadly for you this does NOT sound rather tasty...sorry.

gavin2511

hmmm delish

the only thing you can do is roll that shit up and give it to your mates when they ask to try your grow!:tiphat:

Nickog

There is a thread in the Hash section talking about cleaning their pipe and filtering the resin.
Once "cleaned", you could add 1/4 of a gram into a cookie.

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
personally i think id rather eat a cookie made out of dogshit, but hey, to each his own...
if you do make a cookie be sure to have a buddy take a pic of your face right after you eat it,,,and post it...good luck

WEDDY

for cooking, it's useless. But I heard of a method that uses hexane or naphta(sp?) to seperate a nice oil from nasty resin.
Naphta is some hard core shit, they use that stuff to strip polymer resins from things. I would just throw it away, don't waste your time.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread made us laugh,,, :biglaugh:

You could sell it and buy some dope (joke) ,,, just throw it away!