What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

N e p a l Smoke Tour : Titoon in the land of hashish

Ribsauce

great update man cant wait to see how the rest of your adventures go... good luck with everything and ill be waiting anxiously for your return :joint:

Baba Ku

Veteran
I can feel almost as I am there while reading your reports.
What a wonderful adventure!

Many blessings!

F

FIREofKALI

i secon that great thread titoon...it was pleasure to read it...more thatn that...

keep it up!

hanuman

What about an update Titoon ? Like how you managed in Varanasi, and the rest of your adventures... :)

h :ying:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey friends,

thanks a lot for your support, and i'm sorry for the lack of updates.

It s been a fucking month for IC updates, my camera is on the fix since 1 month, internet hasn't been working at home since i ve been back, barely functionning at work to.

Not much crazy stuff happens, nor crazy picts, but i have gotten a good overview on nepal hash, and this is a little bit worrying... but on the genetic part i ve been collecting seeds and find very good source of good quality grass !

I'll explain myself very soon, please excuse me again !! As soon as i get my camera back i ll get many macros and details about the herb !

+++

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
yehh tell us more....i know you will...but i cant wait!!

are the good old nepal hash nearly gone???

C

coyoteattack

awesome thread dude, just read through the whole thing! i'll def be visiting nepal sometime, looks like a fantastic experience. keep up good work bro

ElRubio

Veteran
thank you titoon, well waiting anxious for new updates!
Just enjoy that wonderful culture and people!

Best vibes!"

linkakajp

by e french grower for a french tripper :wave:

so very very good trip report

you live a dream ,man :respect::respect:

and a little mess in french

franchement superbe j'adore ton topic , tu m'as fait voyager avec tout ces noms de vallées ...
j'espère que tout continue a bien se passer pour toi :wave:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Ok guys, time to give some news... !

It's been a very busy time for me, away from internet most of the time, and sorting out some "problems" with my company... But don't worry, i'm still on track, smoking as much as I can, and enjoying Nepal (even if i miss my little sour diesel destroyer indoor buds, but hey, they're waiting for me !)

The good news is that i'm getting more and more knowledge about herb around here, and that I'm probably heading up to the field next week, for one month holiday.
Unfortunately, my plan to be back in nepal for work in sept/oct is compromised, so I need to collect the most seeds i can right now, and try most hashs also.

First a quick report about India :
I went there for a 6 days only -trip, to meet up with a californian friend. The trip went from Varanasi, to Agra (Taj Mahal), then Rishikesh (north of Dehli).

a little trip to rishikesh waterfall

Things didn't went as expected with the californian girl, but I spent a nice 6 days getting really high with my space cake ! This is also the reason I didn't try their Special Lassi ( Hash into some kind of yoghourt), because my cake was too strong.

Apple/banana cake, Chocolate Cookies, 14g of oil used

We used around 10g of oil to cook 10 cookies, and man this was something. Any quantity I gave to anybody got them almost too high.... So i ll tell you about that later, but i've kept making up nice cakes since then !

Apple special cake, 20g of pollen

So what I did smoke in India ? I had the chance to smoke up some herb from Shillong, which had a nice up high, brought by my friend. nothing special, but overall ok... Tasted like outdoor standard buds, and too few seeds for me to keep them...

Shillong Herb

Then, the government weed : In india, you can find some government "Bhang" (means weed there) Shop, that sell herb, and different mix of Chocolate/hashish/opium, to be used in drinks. You can't buy raw hash or opium there, on the other way.
So this government weed is sold for 300 Rupees (around 5E) a tola (10g), and i was fucking disappointed by it. First it is full of seeds, then it is stored and cured like crap, look like brick weed ! So basically, 5 euros for two shitty joints. Supposed to be from Manali.
Only thing i liked from this herb was her black color, looks really dark, but could also be because of a wet curing...
also unfortunatly you can't take any pict of these shops, I put some few indians very angry when i took a pict and had to delete it (even if it was a shitty one^^)

Government weed

Then i went on to buy three different hashs, in Varanasi, after seeing around 15 different samples. Took me one day to go all around and ask everywhere^^ My conclusion is in big cities (at least Varanasi), you can get only shitty hash, laced with some weird stuff. It looks cool, sometimes bubble nicely, but always has something in it. No pict because I didn't find any good...
I actually gave most of the stuff to some guys, and was a lot more happy to stay on smoking my titoon special ! :bump:

But i know that now i have to go to Manali, Kashmir, Parvati Valley, which is not so far and could be really interesting... The only wild ganja i saw there was on the road to Rishikesh, meaning north of Dehli...

Next is more on Nepal !!!!! :jump::jump::jump: