What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

ka0tik_kreati0n

Say the first thing that comes to your mind. Be completely random. ;)

-me- I've got the munchies.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
went to a strip joint with a few buddies for some drinks and to catch up. lil hottie walks up and says she wants to give all 6 of us a "gift". we follow her to the couches where she starts to do where thing. she cops over my boys lap and starts pulling her thong to the side, turns around and sticks her box in my boys face. he cracks the fuck up laughing and knocks her off his lap. we are all like WTF. he says "thanks for the gift but you left some gift wrap on it." she was like WTF? he says tp. you have tp stuck to your box. hahahahahah it made us almost pee and then buy double shots of henny. fucking riot.

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

IW says "its only murder if you stop listening to the voices"

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

a friend will bail you OUT of jail.. a best friend would be in the cell NEXT to you... lol

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Im so horney i could put it in a loaf of warm buttered bread right now..

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
fuck shit piss fucker ass bitch.. I havent puffed for about 3 weeks + .... bitch fock shit piss ass fuck..

getsmiley.php

peace.

sack

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
E out = 1 2 [ A 0 cos ( .omega. 0 t + .PHI. 0 ) .+-. A 0 cos ( .omega. 0 t + .PHI. 0 + .omega. 0 .tau. ) ] + 1 2 [ A .OMEGA. cos ( .omega. 0 t + .OMEGA. t + .PHI. + ) .+-. A .OMEGA. cos ( .omega. 0 t + .OMEGA. t + .PHI. + + .omega. 0 .tau. + .OMEGA..tau. ) ] + 1 2 [ A .OMEGA. cos ( .omega. 0 t - .OMEGA. t + .PHI. - ) .+-. A .OMEGA. cos ( .omega. 0 t - .OMEGA. t + .PHI. - + .omega. 0 .tau. - .OMEGA..tau. ) ] ( 1 )

Status
Not open for further replies.