What's new

Chimera mystery

love?

Wow those are some amazing nugs!

Chimera's prices seem quite fair too... Do they smoke as good as they look?

nice work guy, not floss though, unless you let it go extra long to get it to claw like that? that pic is forcing me to medicate, thnks for the pics

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow those are some amazing nugs!

Chimera's prices seem quite fair too... Do they smoke as good as they look?

My last Mental Floss phenos that had a proper cure around a month could be noticed from 20 feet away n/p...Before the cure it didn't smell real bad. You open a mason jar and you wil smell it from 2 feet away normal.

I had a heavy coat on up north with a gram in my pocket I had from my stash I took with me...big mistake. I smelled like a skunk with hints of blueberry for 2 days after I took it out. It was overwhelming and left me with a thin ass coat and sweater when around friends and public. Sucked lol...

I have these 2 curing now and I will cure it for at least a month- month and half. I am really gonna freak out if I can get the same loud smell from this stuff. I don't want to get my hopes up though heh.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice work guy, not floss though, unless you let it go extra long to get it to claw like that? that pic is forcing me to medicate, thnks for the pics

Some of my phenos from 2 packs of MF leaned more blueberry and less haze looked like this. I am pretty positive its MF. Has the smell too when you touch the trichs.

love?

How about the effects and potency though? I should have been more clear heh "smoke good" isn't even proper English.

The smell sounds decent to say the least, although maybe a bit of a security risk at times. :)

If the high is good too I must say I'm really impressed.

Latest posts

Latest posts