Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Ace Seeds Malawi & Bangi Congo X Panama Goddess F10 (aka Congo Bongo)

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Ace Seeds Malawi & Bangi Congo X Panama Goddess F10 (aka Congo Bongo) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-17-2017, 10:14 PM #1
FinFarmer

FinFarmer will become famous soon enoughFinFarmer will become famous soon enough
Ace Seeds Malawi & Bangi Congo X Panama Goddess F10 (aka Congo Bongo)

Hello everyone especially Ace Seeds supporters,

This is my first thread and to be honest, I haven't got an idea what am I doing. Also my English might not be perfect but yeah, who cares.

My Malawi and Bangi Congo X Panama Goddess F10 are the first Ace Seeds strains I'm growing. I also have Zamaldelica in COCO and soon one cutting in hydro, but we'll see if I will do some thread out of those or not. Later maybe.

OK, Malawi (feminized) and Congo... are both in their own 20L DWC. I'm sure many people don't appreciate hydro growing, but this is how it's going to be for now.

Both plants are about three weeks old now (will post pics soon).
I started with Spider COB LED's (90W each, 45 true watts), but I updated to two 300W (136 true watts each) Viparspectra LED's and that seem to make a difference.

I'm not sure what lights I'm going to use later on. It is still summer in Finland believe or not, so the LED's are the only choice for now.
Soon it will be cold enough to use my precious Gavita 6/750 DE lights along with Viparspectras.

I'm using Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow and Bloom nutes with probably AN Nirvana when flowering the plants. And also Canna Buffer Agent for Ca and Mg because the water here is super soft (0,1 EC).
I did get Remo nutrients "starter pack, or whatever it was called" from the importer, but will use it for my other plants.

I also have 30kg CO2 bottle with automated emitter, dehumidifier (because of closed room(s) I have), and more gadgets that I can remember.

Will continue this soon and post some pictures also.
FinFarmer is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-18-2017, 06:30 AM #2
ULMW

ULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to all
Nice to see you started the thread ! Am sure that Dubi and many Ace Seeds supporters will be interested to follow the grow. Really appreciate you kerping a journal as Dubi is keen to get feedback on this tester. I think together our information should be useful. Am looking forward to a happy grow!!!
See you soon.
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2017, 01:31 PM #3
FinFarmer

FinFarmer will become famous soon enoughFinFarmer will become famous soon enough
Thank you for kind words ULMW!
I hope Dubi will get something out of this thread if he sees this, even though this is hydro grow.

Old 08-19-2017, 01:40 PM #4
FinFarmer

Malawi and BCP at day 3 or something

Old 08-19-2017, 01:41 PM #5
FinFarmer

Malawi about day 3

Old 08-19-2017, 01:43 PM #6
FinFarmer

BCP day 13

Old 08-19-2017, 01:43 PM #7
dubi
Vendor

dubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud of
Welcome FinFarmer

Thanks for starting your first grow diary here with us, and for your interest in our genetics and in our latest works

I'm not an hydro expert but i will try to help you with any doubt you could have throughout their development.

Best wishes!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2017, 01:44 PM #8
FinFarmer

Malawi day 13

Old 08-19-2017, 01:45 PM #9
FinFarmer

BCP day 24

Old 08-19-2017, 01:48 PM #10
FinFarmer

Malawi day 24

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	M3.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	424421

3 members found this post helpful.