Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Chimera Purple Strains

Thread Title Search
Chimera Purple Strains Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2017, 10:31 PM #1
Jahaze

Jahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of light
Chimera Purple Strains

Wanted to start a purple only thread for some of Chimera's purple varieties.

I currently have Purple Kush, Island Purps, Puple Hybrid all crossed to the Jack and a pair of Girls Scout Cookie S1 gals. The Jack crosses are regular seeds so I'm not certain how many if any females will turn up. The plants in the pictures are a couple week older now but Ill post updated photos once sex has been determined (one Purple Hybrid is female). Some stark differences have surfaced since I took these pictures and Ill post them in the coming weeks...in the mean time please feel free to post your chimera purple crosses here so we can have a picture repository of the purple goodness...

Purple Kush

Island Purps

Purple Hybrid (freebie labeled Purple x)

Cookies

Group
Jahaze is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2017, 11:11 PM #2
c64

c64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to allc64 is a name known to all

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:42 AM #3
nay420

nay420 will become famous soon enough

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2017, 12:40 PM #4
Columbo

Nice looking plants but they all look standard green to me. What makes green plants turn purple apart from dropping the temperature? I guess they must somehow change their metabolism favoring purple over green pigment when flowering?

Chimera must surely have a big bag of tricks up his sleeve when it comes to plant genetics!

Let's paint this thread purple boys n girls!

Old 06-06-2017, 05:16 PM #5
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of
Heh plants that purple do it mid-late flower...his look like they just started growing. They purple due to genes and a lot will do it by weather but they are not considered true purple varieties if it takes climate to do it.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 06-06-2017, 06:04 PM #6
Columbo

My bad man I thought purple strains were purple from the get go. Just experienced the cold weather purpling.

Old 06-07-2017, 03:14 AM #7
Jahaze

Jahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of light
Ok so 5 plants have shown sex and 4 are females. The male which was a IP was culled. The females are as follows: purple hybrid =2, purple kush=1, island purps=1. I have at least 1 female from each line so not bad. The four females were up potted and fed heavy. Waiting on the other four to reveal themselves and I'll post pics.
Jahaze is offline Quote

Old 06-07-2017, 03:43 AM #8
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of
Sweet to hear the numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
My bad man I thought purple strains were purple from the get go. Just experienced the cold weather purpling.
Not your bad at all everyone must learn at some point what these threads are all about. If anything you gave some of us a chuckle but not in mean spirited way :P

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 06-07-2017, 08:26 AM #9
Columbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40AmpstoFreedom View Post
Sweet to hear the numbers.

Not your bad at all everyone must learn at some point what these threads are all about. If anything you gave some of us a chuckle but not in mean spirited way :P
Haha No worries well at least you guys got a good laugh outta it

Old 06-10-2017, 09:52 PM #10
zif

zif has a spectacular aura aboutzif has a spectacular aura aboutzif has a spectacular aura aboutzif has a spectacular aura about
Anyone know offhand which pollen donor is most likely to give purple offspring from the purple moms?
zif is offline Quote