Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Solo Coco

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Solo Coco Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2017, 12:31 PM #1
Deprivation

Deprivation is a jewel in the roughDeprivation is a jewel in the roughDeprivation is a jewel in the roughDeprivation is a jewel in the roughDeprivation is a jewel in the roughDeprivation is a jewel in the rough
Solo Coco

2x seeds and solo cups ...

more to follow
Deprivation is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2017, 08:06 PM #2
S_a_H
Autoflower Crusader

S_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud of
Something should be going on by now ?
S_a_H is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2017, 09:40 PM #3
Deprivation

Deprivation is a jewel in the roughDeprivation is a jewel in the roughDeprivation is a jewel in the roughDeprivation is a jewel in the roughDeprivation is a jewel in the roughDeprivation is a jewel in the rough
Sorry had a unplanned trip. I Started ne 16 seeds 2 per pot kept the best one in each. I'll figure out how to post a picture again.

Old 07-03-2017, 09:47 PM #4
Deprivation

Previous Solo grow pulled about 30g / solo cup

Old 07-03-2017, 09:49 PM #5
Deprivation

Old 07-04-2017, 05:37 AM #6
KiefRichards

KiefRichards will become famous soon enoughKiefRichards will become famous soon enough
Great job! Maybe best solo cup i've seen...and strain was?
KiefRichards is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-04-2017, 12:10 PM #7
Deprivation

Thanks for the kind words. The seed was a test of a recent cross I did of DP Mazar x Portal Stone Dragon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiefRichards View Post
Great job! Maybe best solo cup i've seen...and strain was?

Old 07-04-2017, 12:56 PM #8
Deprivation

Here is the next batch, the same cross but this mother had epic frost. I started 16 seeds 15 germed I culled down to 6 of the most uniform healthy and vigorous. Assuming 50/50 (last batch was 60/40 favoring fem) I am going to reverse the females only keeping the best one for possible fem seeds from same mothers seed stock.

Again sorry for not posting.

Old 07-09-2017, 08:42 PM #9
Deprivation

This is why I love coco... 5 days later bam

Old 07-12-2017, 09:02 PM #10
Deprivation

Fed to 500g full saturation from 220g and topped plants = .7g/L and 1ml/L with 8 drops FL+ and mycos.