Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > Plagron Green Sensation

Thread Title Search
Click for RX Green Solutions
Plagron Green Sensation Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-30-2017, 12:17 PM #1
CaliNewby

CaliNewby is on a distinguished road
Plagron Green Sensation

Hi guys, anybody familiar with Plagron nutrients? Have been seeing some things come by and curious to know if anybody has any experience with it?
CaliNewby is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-03-2017, 03:07 AM #2
Rondon

Rondon is a jewel in the roughRondon is a jewel in the roughRondon is a jewel in the roughRondon is a jewel in the roughRondon is a jewel in the roughRondon is a jewel in the rough
Plagron is very big in Europe. Like Canna and House and Garden. I heard they had a U.S. distributor now but I do not know where the line can be had. If anyone knows...please chime in.
Rondon is offline Quote

Old 06-03-2017, 03:58 AM #3
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
I used it on a small grow at least 10 years ago but only once and was very happy with the results but was £25 for 250 mls or £90 a litre even back then .

The short of it it didn't do anything out of the ordinary to justify the huge price increase.

Peace.
yts farmer is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:13 AM #4
cooterbrown420

cooterbrown420 is a glorious beacon of lightcooterbrown420 is a glorious beacon of lightcooterbrown420 is a glorious beacon of lightcooterbrown420 is a glorious beacon of lightcooterbrown420 is a glorious beacon of lightcooterbrown420 is a glorious beacon of lightcooterbrown420 is a glorious beacon of lightcooterbrown420 is a glorious beacon of lightcooterbrown420 is a glorious beacon of lightcooterbrown420 is a glorious beacon of lightcooterbrown420 is a glorious beacon of light
cooterbrown420 has completed 3 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
What would you like to know i am very familiar with the whole line.

Old 06-14-2017, 03:43 PM #5
CaliNewby

I am wondering if it is worth spending the money on that green sensation. i have not heard to many people about it but see it come by in the Maximum Yield magazines.

Old 06-14-2017, 07:41 PM #6
cooterbrown420

cooterbrown420 is a glorious beacon of lightcooterbrown420 is a glorious beacon of lightcooterbrown420 is a glorious beacon of lightcooterbrown420 is a glorious beacon of lightcooterbrown420 is a glorious beacon of lightcooterbrown420 is a glorious beacon of lightcooterbrown420 is a glorious beacon of lightcooterbrown420 is a glorious beacon of lightcooterbrown420 is a glorious beacon of lightcooterbrown420 is a glorious beacon of lightcooterbrown420 is a glorious beacon of light
cooterbrown420 has completed 3 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I like it and I use it. For me I like the way it makes my flowers stack and it seems to help resin production. I also like that in bloom all you need to run is your base nutes and green sensation. So even though it is not cheap it replaces multiple bottles so in the end it evens out. If your in socal I would be more than happy to hook you up with a sample.

Old 06-18-2017, 05:33 AM #7
b_bout_it_303

b_bout_it_303 will become famous soon enough
Not to highjack this, but I have been switching over to their products.
I DTW in coco, and fill up 5 gallon buckets to mix the nutes in.
The back on the bottle says it only has a stability of 24 hours, so I have been pouring out what I am not using.
Does anyone know if the mixed water would stay stable for a few days to make that next watering or not.
And I am going to add green sensation when my vegbloom shine runs out. I do have the royal rush going, which I know is only once a week and not every feeding.
b_bout_it_303 is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 01:31 PM #8
CaliNewby

I took the gamble and bought some, real curious to see how it works! running the coco a&b with the power roots and enzymes. evyerthing seems stable? fingers crossed hehe

Old 06-21-2017, 09:20 PM #9
catalyte

catalyte is a glorious beacon of lightcatalyte is a glorious beacon of lightcatalyte is a glorious beacon of lightcatalyte is a glorious beacon of lightcatalyte is a glorious beacon of lightcatalyte is a glorious beacon of lightcatalyte is a glorious beacon of lightcatalyte is a glorious beacon of lightcatalyte is a glorious beacon of lightcatalyte is a glorious beacon of lightcatalyte is a glorious beacon of light
i have definitely heard good things about Green Sensation. wouldn't mind testing it out sometime against Roots Excellurator....
catalyte is offline Quote

Old 06-22-2017, 01:28 AM #10
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by catalyte View Post
i have definitely heard good things about Green Sensation. wouldn't mind testing it out sometime against Roots Excellurator....
Green sensation is a flowering booster.

Peace.
yts farmer is online now Quote