You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > superlemonhaze

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
superlemonhaze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-21-2017, 12:02 AM #1
luvtogrow

luvtogrow will become famous soon enoughluvtogrow will become famous soon enough
superlemonhaze

Started another indoor grow SLH seeds from greenhouse. Been growing this from seed for years and luvin it. 4 to 5ozs per plant usually and again this grow, 7 slh started in ffof soil cut with 25% perlite. 400w at 16" (see the stretch), down to closer to 12", soon. They will be topped and trained and end up under 3X600w, for flower. Easy to grow (need support), and excellent end result in every way. Took a pic of a bud from each plant from last slh grow anf thought they would appear different from each other, but, sure look the same in the pic. Anyway it's awesome smoke, my favorite to grow and smoke.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	grass 007.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	393210 Click image for larger version

Name:	grass 013.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	393211
luvtogrow is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-21-2017, 12:49 AM #2
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
Running my first slh right now.
Can't wait, the one i have is spose to be an 8weeker. Love that lemon!
You seem to have yours dialed, anything they don't like?

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2017, 04:12 PM #3
luvtogrow

luvtogrow will become famous soon enoughluvtogrow will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mack 10 View Post
Running my first slh right now.
Can't wait, the one i have is spose to be an 8weeker. Love that lemon!
You seem to have yours dialed, anything they don't like?
Not that i'm aware of. I'm an experienced grower, but, not a great grower as many here are. I like easy to grow and potent.

Old 01-21-2017, 05:00 PM #4
starke

starke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nice
Are these the fem version? I've just popped a couple hoping to make a mother. Any advice on what to look for regarding the different phenos that others have discussed here?
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grow: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343153&page=9 Page 9 forward
starke is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2017, 02:34 AM #5
luvtogrow

They are fem, haven't seen in regular seed form. I've noticed the sativa leaners have the most lemon flavor. I think there are at least 3 phenos, i like em all. The pheno that appears most indica is the least flavorful, but still kicks. The lemony phenos also need the most support. Pretty stretchy, ideal to top/train. 10 weeks flower on average for the best results in my grows. Think i have a 5 week flower pic.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	wee5 005.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	393361

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2017, 03:36 PM #6
starke

starke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nice
Thanks for the info.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grow: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343153&page=9 Page 9 forward
starke is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2017, 03:01 AM #7
Sunny FL Indica

Sunny FL Indica will become famous soon enough
What nutes you using?
Sunny FL Indica is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2017, 09:45 PM #8
luvtogrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny FL Indica View Post
What nutes you using?
Last grow i tried biobizz for the first time. No problems and excellent tasting buds. Probably tried almost every prominent fert line and all about the same to me. I use way less than called for and fortify my final soil to use less fert. FYI, wouldn't take any grow advise from me as i'm an average grower and there are some real grow masters around here. I do know good weed when I smoke it and SLH is awesome!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2017, 07:54 PM #9
luvtogrow

Day 21 from seed pop and they got xplanted last night. Thrips found the girls but have been wiped out, thanks to Monterey garden spray, spinosad. When they are accustomed to the new soil, will top all and train the ones that require height adjustment.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	we3jan 002.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	394609

Old 02-07-2017, 05:34 PM #10
luvtogrow

Day 28 since seed pop and on schedule. Staying short, but they won't fool me, all will get topped. They can explode in height in 12/12. The worm castings from ebay(free shipping), are top notch castings. The worm lady in Oregon. I'll try to post weekly progress.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	27days 002.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	395823