Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Everybody here wants legal cannabis, but........................... .................

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Zamnesia
Everybody here wants legal cannabis, but........................... ................. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2015, 06:51 PM #1
shaggyballs

shaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to behold
Everybody here wants legal cannabis, but........................... .................

Ok, so everyone here wants some form of legal Cannabis, thats a no brainer!

But what kind of legalization should we accept?
Should we accept any and all offers?
Should we hold out till we get exactly what we think we deserve.

Lets weigh the Pros and Cons of this touchy subject!
I would like to know what do you think?

All replies are welcome here!
Please feel free to rant and rave if you wish.
Lets get down to the Nitty Gritty so to speak!
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

SEEDPAC Politically Active Cannabis

Fighting for Michigan's Medical Marihuana
Patients and Caregivers rights

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 09-02-2015, 07:36 PM #2
thethymeisNOW

thethymeisNOW is on a distinguished road
THIS KIND OF LEGALIZATION ---> https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=312239

THE RIGHT TO HOMEGROW!!!

You started a ranting thread advocating to VOTE NO! without even considering the initiatives that support the right to HOMEGROW! Thanks to that, 45,000+ views later I wonder how many people only took away your message to vote no without understanding why you posted it.

Florida is on the verge of allowing homegrow if we can get the word out, and it seems all i'm seeing out there is bad info.
thethymeisNOW is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-02-2015, 07:52 PM #3
Littleleaf

Littleleaf has much to be proud ofLittleleaf has much to be proud ofLittleleaf has much to be proud ofLittleleaf has much to be proud ofLittleleaf has much to be proud ofLittleleaf has much to be proud ofLittleleaf has much to be proud ofLittleleaf has much to be proud ofLittleleaf has much to be proud ofLittleleaf has much to be proud ofLittleleaf has much to be proud of
Only if ALL of the people whom have ever been convicted of a cannabis crime, have their records wiped clean and all rights returned.

Is that asking to much?

Old 09-02-2015, 10:41 PM #4
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleleaf View Post
Only if ALL of the people whom have ever been convicted of a cannabis crime, have their records wiped clean and all rights returned.

Is that asking to much?
so, in order to keep folks from being arrested TOMORROW, we have to get the powers that be to agree to pardon everyone arrested in the past? every day without legalization, MORE people get busted and have their lives sent off the tracks. how about we stop the bleeding FIRST, then build upon that & vote on record expungement down the road. and yes, i've been busted for it, lost jobs over it. would i like my record wiped clean? sure, but that isn't going to get my jobs/back pay for me. let's concentrate on preventing others from being hurt right now...

Old 09-02-2015, 10:47 PM #5
amanda88

amanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really nice
The 'right ' to home grow is a great start, tho the Dutch coffeeshop method is a grand way to socially legalize weed, or the US dispensary method is the same, having it legal is just that ...open them doors ...I say

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-03-2015, 10:28 AM #6
shaggyballs

shaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thethymeisNOW View Post
THIS KIND OF LEGALIZATION ---> https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=312239

THE RIGHT TO HOMEGROW!!!

You started a ranting thread advocating to VOTE NO! without even considering the initiatives that support the right to HOMEGROW! I did no such thing, maybe try rereading the thread. The whole point of the thread is to point out that legalization needs to include home growing is Thanks to that, 45,000+ views later I wonder how many people only took away your message to vote no without understanding why you posted it. I wonder about that also, it seems you only read the title.
Here is a quote from the very first page:
"Legalization where people still cant grow on their own & can still go to jail. that means fake/pseudo 'legaliztion'."

Florida is on the verge of allowing home grow if we can get the word out, and it seems all i'm seeing out there is bad info.
Peace
Shag
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Old 09-03-2015, 06:43 PM #7
thethymeisNOW

Hey Shag--

Sorry for going after you in my previous post.

I did understand why you made the post, but was concerned that most people wouldn't realize that you would indeed support legalization that allows for homegrow. I read the thread and totally understood what you meant, but the 'vote no, or else...' title came off to me as a blanket statement that would hinder efforts at legalization that does indeed allow for homegrow.

I agree that any normal person should be able to read your thread and immediatly realize that you're only talking about legalization initiatives that do not allow for homegrow. Unfortunatly, I don't give people that much credit, and the first thing I thought was "Oh boy, people are going to read this and think Every legalization efforts is bad", then i saw that view count and

I guess I wanted to read a title more like "If the law doesn't allow for homegrow, DON'T VOTE FOR IT" or something along those lines.

Again, sorry for getting nasty. I'm just so upset that Florida is going to get another chance at this, and not enough people are spreading the word to get the signatures in on time.

But hey! I need help from people just like you!! You seem to have the magic touch, Mr. 45,000 viewcount! Very Impressive!! Can you create a thread supporting the homegrow initiative in FL? We could sure use the exposure!!!!! RegulateFlorida.com and their facebook is active too.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-03-2015, 07:12 PM #8
shaggyballs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethymeisNOW View Post
Hey Shag--

Sorry for going after you in my previous post.
Hey bro!
No offense taken at all, in fact that title was intended to make people say WTF.
This would draw attention to the issue of states wanting to eliminate home growing with a piss poor form of legalization.

I am glad to see you have BIG BALLS and wish to stand up for your rights!
I am also happy to see another thread that wants to preserve home growing, which seems to be under attack right now.

Let me think about a way to help spread the word concerning the Florida situation.
I would like to do some research on the subject before I act!
But I will surely do what I can to help.
I wish you the best of luck with your efforts, may they be fruitful!

Peace and other hippy stuff to ya!

Shag
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

Old 09-03-2015, 07:26 PM #9
thethymeisNOW

I have to say.. I'm speechless.

After those posts.. I was a bit down and thought here I did it again. These guys are my only hope and I'm on here in all caps probably making enemies of the very people who's help I so desperately need.

Little did I know. we might just be birds of a feather. And I agree 1000% with your position. If this initiative didn't allow for homegrow, I wouldn't even have bothered to post about it. Industrializing cannabis would lead to the same toxic processes that tobacco is subject to, and your "dealer" would be a corporation looking to cut as many costs as possible.

I can't thank you enough, Shag. You'll always have a place to crash in FL.. and if this works out, hopefully some nice homegrown to puff on as well!

Old 09-03-2015, 07:38 PM #10
mojave green
rockin in the free world

mojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud of
Anybody who thinks that the current suppliers of the country's weed (home growers), are going to chop their plants cuz the gubmit or anybody else "legalizes it, is simply wrong!
mojave green is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.