Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > Who uses a vaporizer...

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Who uses a vaporizer... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2012, 06:59 PM #1
draco

Who uses a vaporizer...

...and notices that going back to the pipe, bong, joint, etc. doesn't taste the same?

i have been using the ssv for about three weeks. love the thing.

but i notice that when i use anything else it just doesn't taste the same!! kinda weird really! have i changed my taste buds for life or what?

worries me.

Old 09-12-2012, 07:05 PM #2
NugarifiK

NugarifiK is on a distinguished road
I've always found better flavor profiles out of my glass pieces (nothing dry). Vapes always gives me a more neutral taste no matter what the strain. Just my .02
NugarifiK is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2012, 09:21 PM #3
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
i get better flavor\taste with a vap for sure.
supermanlives is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:01 PM #4
BudToaster

BudToaster is a glorious beacon of lightBudToaster is a glorious beacon of lightBudToaster is a glorious beacon of lightBudToaster is a glorious beacon of lightBudToaster is a glorious beacon of lightBudToaster is a glorious beacon of lightBudToaster is a glorious beacon of lightBudToaster is a glorious beacon of lightBudToaster is a glorious beacon of lightBudToaster is a glorious beacon of lightBudToaster is a glorious beacon of light
i never go back ... only use my vaporizer.

you worry too much, imho

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:08 PM #5
Lucky 7
Grow Room Manager

Lucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the rough
always brings out the true flavors; well the first few anyway

know when you've had enough? When you can't decide which end to put in yr mouth! Then that's just about right!

Julian: "Nothing can possibly go wrong with this plan!"
Lucky 7 is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2012, 10:47 PM #6
h^2 O

i had a vape....would vape the weed, barely getting high, then take out the weed and pack it in my bong
People say vaping weed makes it so just the thc is smoked up...well what about the cannabinoids and the thousands of other things that are released when you burn any vegetal material? Vapes should be used by people who can't smoke due to lung cancer etc, for everyone else it seems like a waste of weed

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:14 PM #7
teemu shalanie
WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN

teemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to all
who vapes?

we all do ...
TS
teemu shalanie is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2012, 01:38 AM #8
draco

that's another thing - the high is not the same. doesn't seem as giddy or something... sure like it though!

it's got it's advantages, such as not sticking to the clothes, not stinking up the house, super easy to clean, and it is easy to keep the place clean too. very sano operation.

i use a proto pipe when traveling (and have for years) so we'll see how that goes...but for now the old glass doesn't get used cause i like the vape so much...

Old 09-13-2012, 02:52 AM #9
djonkoman

djonkoman will become famous soon enoughdjonkoman will become famous soon enoughdjonkoman will become famous soon enough
I've been mostly vaporizing for a little over 2 years, and for me it has actually made me appreciate the taste if combustion more at first. but now it leaves an ashsmell in my nose for too long.

before I started vaporizing, I never really tasted weed. only with hash I could taste it(depending on wich hash etc), then after tasting the pure taste from a vaporizer, not obscured by ashtaste, I could also distinguish it in the combustiontaste(I also can't smell it when someone is smoking weed, I usually know because there is smoke and it smells less of tobacco as someone smoking cigs)

the last few weeks my switch to vaporizing has become more definitive, didn't hang out with friends for a little while(and alone I very rarely combust), smoked with a friend again and it barely got me high and gave me a kind of headache-like feeling. but vaporizing some and I was high just like my friend.

I don't agree at all that vaporizers are just for people who can't smoke, I started(and stayed) vaporizing for the different, and in my opinion superior, high. and as cherry on top it has a better taste, feels better on my throat, doesn't stink up the house while I have the windows closed, doesn't burn away in between hits so I can take a puff whenever I want, and keep an unfinished bowl for the next session. and even healthier, but that is least important for me.
altough during a few periods where I combusted a lot(daily or almost daily) I have noticed a sore throat and slight smokerscough wich made me quickly switch the balance mostly to vaporizing again.
all in all vaporizing has so much benefits for me that I consider it far superior to combusting, smoking is only for situations where vaporizing is inconvenient(at festivals/concerts, busier parties), and another reason fr ocassional smoking is that all my friends smoke joints, so passing a joint around a group of friends has a certain feeling too, and with the portable vaporizer I have it's always a little effort to explain how to use it, so I don't always feel like teaching people how to use it.
djonkoman is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2012, 05:03 AM #10
igrowone

igrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud of
many reasons for vaping, staying healthy not the least
but one thing with the vape is the clean high, a vape high just gently fades away and leaves a clean head(upstairs)

2 members found this post helpful.