Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mr. Nice Seeds > NL5 X HAZE

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Cannapot for Cannabis Genetics
NL5 X HAZE Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2010, 03:54 AM #1
Ottoman
Color me gone

Ottoman has disabled reputation
NL5 X HAZE

Whats up everyone,

I recently popped 11 nl5xhaze beans that I got thru the mr.nice website. I was pumped to get them because I've noticed through out the years how this strain is crossed with a lot of different strains to create some elite stuff. I was wondering if anyone here has grown her out before and has any advice/input for me. I have never grow or smoked Northern Lights before so I don't really know what to expect, haze I am familiar with so I know what I am looking for there.

11 of the plants are currently 10 days into flowering and sex has been shown, 6 females and 5 males. I like to throw the seeded plants into 36 hours of darkness before they hit the 12/12 cycle they seem to show their sex earlier. I have taken cuts of all 11 and they are currently being rooted, so if I find anything killer I'll have it. If not I have 9 more of these beans to pop so I'll have a better idea what to look for next time round. I plan on putting the males in a separate room to collect some pollen for fun and future use.

I'll post some pics when I get a chance and thank you in advance to anyone that tosses info my way!

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

"still time to start a new life in the palm trees."
Ottoman is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2010, 04:01 AM #2
OjoRojo420
Feeling good is good enough.

OjoRojo420 is a name known to allOjoRojo420 is a name known to allOjoRojo420 is a name known to allOjoRojo420 is a name known to allOjoRojo420 is a name known to allOjoRojo420 is a name known to allOjoRojo420 is a name known to allOjoRojo420 is a name known to allOjoRojo420 is a name known to allOjoRojo420 is a name known to allOjoRojo420 is a name known to all
I wish the best luck in your project!

NL5 x HAZE has always been considered private stash Cannabis.

I've always wanted to cross that strain with a nice Blueberry and see what happens.

Keep us updated!
OjoRojo420 is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2010, 11:19 AM #3
Herbal extasy
Powered by indica

Herbal extasy will become famous soon enoughHerbal extasy will become famous soon enoughHerbal extasy will become famous soon enough
Very interested about this one. Hope you find something unforgettable from there.
Herbal extasy is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2010, 09:24 PM #4
Buddle

Buddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to all
^^^^^ What they said!! Definitely psyched for you Otto.I'll be following along.
I remember an NL 5 x Haze cut that Dr Longbottom had..Trying to remember what they called her.She was dank too.It'll come to me..peace

Old 12-10-2010, 09:41 PM #5
Ottoman
Color me gone

whats going on, so i was able to take a couple shots of the plants and they're 11 days into flowering. It's seems as the plants love the room when its been about 82-90 and seems to curl up a bit at 70-74. For now i just shut the intake of cool air from outside, so fresh air can still slowly float in and the room has been at 85 F. I have a heater in the room so at night the temp doesn't get lower than 71.

3 ladies, one on the left looks the haziest and has that cool zig-zag pattern of close nodes. The one on the right has been the strongest most vigorous plant even among the males.

The other 3 ladies, it really to early to tell what I really have in these plants right now but I hope to start seeing more characteristics soon.

3 males, Thes 3 guys are all super short stocky fellows, the one on the left I am least impressed with and will probably toss soon. The middle one is similar to the female on the left in the 1st pic, it looks hazy and has those super tight zig zag nodes. The one of the right has the thickest stem of all and lots of long side branching.

2 males, These are the 2 males I plan on collecting pollen from, they have been the strongest more vigorous of the bunch and even have a better smell than the other 3. All males are going to be transferred to a 400w HPS in a separate room within the next day or two, and then I'll wait for the pollen to drop.

Any advice or input is much appreciated!

Ottoman is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2010, 09:46 PM #6
DrLongbottom
Welcome to the Next Level, We've been waiting for you

DrLongbottom is a glorious beacon of lightDrLongbottom is a glorious beacon of lightDrLongbottom is a glorious beacon of lightDrLongbottom is a glorious beacon of lightDrLongbottom is a glorious beacon of lightDrLongbottom is a glorious beacon of lightDrLongbottom is a glorious beacon of lightDrLongbottom is a glorious beacon of lightDrLongbottom is a glorious beacon of lightDrLongbottom is a glorious beacon of lightDrLongbottom is a glorious beacon of light
I nicknamed that cut of NL5haze "Stu"...she is pushin' 25 years old soon DLB

WWTHD?
DrLongbottom is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:12 PM #7
Guest3498

Tagged up, looking like a great start bro

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:46 PM #8
MOneYMiKe
#2 Top Dawg Seeds/Genetics

MOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLongbottom View Post
I nicknamed that cut of NL5haze "Stu"...she is pushin' 25 years old soon DLB
and still as strong as an OX!....

Old 12-10-2010, 11:39 PM #9
Ottoman
Color me gone

DLB and Money Mike, thanks for stopping in can you give me any info on this strain please or maybe give a description of the "stu" I am tyring to get an idea of what im looking for in this plant. I also have had a hard time online finding any info or people of recently have grown it out.

Ottoman is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2010, 11:51 PM #10
gdawg

Tagged. Nl5xhaze fan here. I haven't grown Mr. Nices version but the sensi pack I grew out from 04 stock was unreal. Good luck bro gdawg