You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Deep Stoner Thoughts

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Deep Stoner Thoughts Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-14-2017, 12:45 AM #2381
Hermanthegerman

Hermanthegerman has a reputation beyond reputeHermanthegerman has a reputation beyond reputeHermanthegerman has a reputation beyond reputeHermanthegerman has a reputation beyond reputeHermanthegerman has a reputation beyond reputeHermanthegerman has a reputation beyond reputeHermanthegerman has a reputation beyond reputeHermanthegerman has a reputation beyond reputeHermanthegerman has a reputation beyond reputeHermanthegerman has a reputation beyond reputeHermanthegerman has a reputation beyond repute
When I sing a Long Dions "I wonder why", I always make the mistake to sing all voices

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2017, 12:54 AM #2382
Hermanthegerman

Hermanthegerman has a reputation beyond reputeHermanthegerman has a reputation beyond reputeHermanthegerman has a reputation beyond reputeHermanthegerman has a reputation beyond reputeHermanthegerman has a reputation beyond reputeHermanthegerman has a reputation beyond reputeHermanthegerman has a reputation beyond reputeHermanthegerman has a reputation beyond reputeHermanthegerman has a reputation beyond reputeHermanthegerman has a reputation beyond reputeHermanthegerman has a reputation beyond repute
What I like in english is the word "useless".

Old 11-14-2017, 12:56 AM #2383
Hermanthegerman

Old 11-14-2017, 03:02 AM #2384
al70

al70 has much to be proud ofal70 has much to be proud ofal70 has much to be proud ofal70 has much to be proud ofal70 has much to be proud ofal70 has much to be proud ofal70 has much to be proud ofal70 has much to be proud ofal70 has much to be proud ofal70 has much to be proud ofal70 has much to be proud of
i wonder where all my memories go to when i pass,, baffles me, honestly, is there some sort o cloud ?
al70 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2017, 03:48 AM #2385
Weezard
Hawaiian Inebriatti

Weezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by al70 View Post
i wonder where all my memories go to when i pass,, baffles me, honestly, is there some sort o cloud ?
Hope so.
If not, we're doomed to do it all again.
Weezard is offline Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 04:14 AM #2386
al70

al70 has much to be proud ofal70 has much to be proud ofal70 has much to be proud ofal70 has much to be proud ofal70 has much to be proud ofal70 has much to be proud ofal70 has much to be proud ofal70 has much to be proud ofal70 has much to be proud ofal70 has much to be proud ofal70 has much to be proud of
teee heee, doin it again would be fun.
al70 is offline Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 08:19 AM #2387
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoner4Life View Post

it's said that the happiest people don't have the best of everything, it's just that they make the best of everything.......

Maybe they're just one uppers.
mean mr.mustard is offline Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 09:29 PM #2388
Gry
Hash Tea

Gry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud of
Hearing almost any Stevie Wonder song brings me to tears.

Old 11-14-2017, 10:28 PM #2389
Patmando22

Patmando22 is a jewel in the roughPatmando22 is a jewel in the roughPatmando22 is a jewel in the roughPatmando22 is a jewel in the roughPatmando22 is a jewel in the roughPatmando22 is a jewel in the rough
Tears can form in enlighten states
Patmando22 is offline Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 11:48 PM #2390
Weezard
Hawaiian Inebriatti

Weezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivor
learning can be painful
Weezard is offline Quote