Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Oregon > The Oregon Weed Thread -Grows, News and Laws and Whatever

Thread Title Search
Click to visit The Vault Cannabis Seed Store
The Oregon Weed Thread -Grows, News and Laws and Whatever Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2017, 06:43 PM #1521
shaggyballs

shaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to behold
I wonder what happens to the confiscated canabis?
Is it put into the legal market, if so where does the money go?
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

SEEDPAC Politically Active Cannabis

Fighting for Michigan's Medical Marihuana
Patients and Caregivers rights

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 06:53 PM #1522
mushroombrew

mushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to behold
Haha who knows where it goes?!

I lived on the Big island for a decade. The cops constantly rip out there. Choppers always Never seen any footage of product being destroyed. And they always take it right at harvest time. They do not touch vegging plants. Hmm wonder why...

The saying in Hilo Hawaii is "the cops got the best weed"

Nothing more corrupt than a drug "task force"
mushroombrew is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2017, 02:44 PM #1523
Robrites

Robrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivor
Oregon man arrested in Nebraska with $1.1 million in cannabis extract

An Oregon marijuana processor was arrested Thursday in Nebraska on drug trafficking allegations after deputies reported discovering about $1.1 million in cannabis extract in his U-Haul van during a traffic stop.
Mark Pettinger, a spokesman for the Oregon Liquor Control Commission, said this was the first known case of a licensed Oregon marijuana supplier arrested for allegedly trafficking in another state.
Richard Wilkinson, 38, of Damascus was stopped in downtown Lincoln for following another vehicle too closely, the Lincoln Journal Star reported.
Business filings with the Oregon Secretary of State Office show Wilkinson owns Rich Extracts, a Clackamas business licensed to process and sell cannabis extract.
Deputies with the Lancaster County Sheriff's Office searched the U-Haul van when they smelled marijuana and discovered 25 pounds of the extract, sealed packages of marijuana, vials of hash oil and 3,500 marijuana seeds, the newspaper reported.
Deputies said Wilkinson and a man with him, John E. Carlston of Cranston, Rhode Island, apparently were en route to a state where medical marijuana is legal, the Journal Star reported.
Wilkinson was arrested on an allegation of possessing marijuana with intent to distribute and Carlston was arrested on an abetting allegation, according to the newspaper's account.
Although Wilkinson's case is unique, at least one other Oregon licensed producer has been arrested on suspicion of unlawful export over the last year.
The Curry Coastal Pilot reported in May that O'Donnell Doyle, co-owner of the now-shuttered South Coast Dispensaries in Brookings, was arrested after he allegedly tried to ship marijuana products to California.
O'Doyle's license was suspended after the arrest, Pettinger said.

Legal Weed is the fastest growing industry in the United States.

Robrites is online now Quote

Old 11-10-2017, 04:57 PM #1524
mushroombrew

mushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to behold
Why do legal guys make these moves?

Maybe dirty extract? Or no buyers?

F**k it lets load a van shoddily with no odor control and drive cross country.

Might as well get one of those dumbass "Perp" bumper stickers. Do it right.

My biggest local competitor just got shut down. Their huge production facility and 3 stores are gone.

They got 70 Acres of green houses etc.

Cue me taking the lions share. And you can bet your ass I won't be in the paper for BM action...
mushroombrew is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:25 AM #1525
OregonBorn

OregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robrites View Post
Cops seize 3,000 lbs. of pot grown for 5 medical patients, authorities say

Jesus- 500 six pound plants? In P-town?
Turns out that the plants were delivered to the warehouse, not grown there. And of course this just gives the OHA more reason to inspect multi card grow sites. The more this shit happens, the worse it is for the rest of us.

In another report on this they said

A 2007 study by the Oregon Health Authority found 19 percent of Oregon State Police investigations into OMMP grow operations are out of compliance.

Last edited by OregonBorn; 11-11-2017 at 06:43 AM..
OregonBorn is offline Quote

Old 11-11-2017, 06:34 AM #1526
OregonBorn

OregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyballs View Post
I wonder what happens to the confiscated canabis?
Is it put into the legal market, if so where does the money go?
It gets tagged, weighed, sampled, extensively photographed, some is kept for evidence, and the bulk is incinerated. It most certainly does not go onto the legal market.

Here is a photo of the Portland warehouse bust (I can smell the weed just looking at this!)

Last edited by OregonBorn; 11-11-2017 at 06:50 AM..
OregonBorn is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:51 PM #1527
Abja Roots
ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder

Abja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud of
I think the reason he did it might have been to fix a financial crunch. There was a company that invested a few million in his business this past May. They had negotiated a settlement with a company he had not paid for their product. Then he didn't follow thru on the payment terms. So maybe he was having some kind of financial issue.

Whatever the reason. He was clearly on one. Still never understand why you would look like a total wook and be driving around with tons of work out of state. Don't like to see anyone have these issues, but man you've got to at least try and play your part.

{Abja Roots Flower Pictures}https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....29#post6688829
Abja Roots is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2017, 09:18 PM #1528
Robrites

Robrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abja Roots View Post
Still never understand why you would look like a total wook and be driving around with tons of work out of state. Don't like to see anyone have these issues, but man you've got to at least try and play your part.

View Image
We used to call it Urban Camouflage. If you look like a druggy, The Man is going to fuck with you.

Legal Weed is the fastest growing industry in the United States.

Robrites is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2017, 10:31 PM #1529
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robrites View Post
We used to call it Urban Camouflage. If you look like a druggy, The Man is going to fuck with you.
I was a shorthair from after my first bust in the 1980s until they made public possession legal in 2015 and didn't get bothered the whole time.

Apparently there is a batch of sulfur contaminated BHO going around some shops from Hush. Apparently its considered fully safe and legal legal by OLCC standards, but its safe & legal to drink piss too.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:11 AM #1530
Abja Roots
ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder

Abja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud of
I started growing my hair out about 2 years ago when I was going into the rec market up here. I cut it off about 6 months ago, because it was too much of a hassle. It's just less of an issue if you blend in. Like I said. I don't wish it on anyone over a plant, but he definitely was not helping himself.

That's interesting. So when you say sulfur, do you mean from the burners onto flowering plants? The testing standards and procedures leave a lot to be desired.

We won't be drinking any piss

{Abja Roots Flower Pictures}https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....29#post6688829
Abja Roots is offline Quote