Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Test Grows > SEEDBAY EXCLUSIVE- Phe Tests M-EX-K

Thread Title Search
Click to buy Cannabis Seeds at Fast Buds
SEEDBAY EXCLUSIVE- Phe Tests M-EX-K Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-13-2017, 03:14 AM #71
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pheonix View Post
M-EX-K

Sherbet Pheno

10 -11 Weeks

as it says on the Tin with this one

lovely sherb terps

more sativaish stone but still very very satisfying enough Kick to keep you feeling slightly sedated enough zoom zoom to get your shit done

View Image

Peace

Phe

Next up Earth Pheno

That's lookin lovely and all

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2017, 09:15 PM #72
The Pheonix

The Pheonix is a glorious beacon of lightThe Pheonix is a glorious beacon of lightThe Pheonix is a glorious beacon of lightThe Pheonix is a glorious beacon of lightThe Pheonix is a glorious beacon of lightThe Pheonix is a glorious beacon of lightThe Pheonix is a glorious beacon of lightThe Pheonix is a glorious beacon of lightThe Pheonix is a glorious beacon of lightThe Pheonix is a glorious beacon of lightThe Pheonix is a glorious beacon of light
The Pheonix has completed 10 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
its a much milder version of the tangerine pheno....

i'm starting on the Earth pheno tomorrow

i expect a heavy smoke....

Girl scout Cookies x OG Chem CSG Test Grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=313650 Done

Lemon Garlic OG x BST (MARRA KUSH) https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=331683 Done
The Pheonix is offline Quote

Old 11-15-2017, 12:52 AM #73
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
Quote:
its a much milder version of the tangerine pheno....

i'm starting on the Earth pheno tomorrow

i expect a heavy smoke....
I do like a nice earthy strain mate they seem to put a bit more ko to the blow rather than the Fruity strains

Old 11-17-2017, 10:46 AM #74
The Pheonix

The Pheonix is a glorious beacon of lightThe Pheonix is a glorious beacon of lightThe Pheonix is a glorious beacon of lightThe Pheonix is a glorious beacon of lightThe Pheonix is a glorious beacon of lightThe Pheonix is a glorious beacon of lightThe Pheonix is a glorious beacon of lightThe Pheonix is a glorious beacon of lightThe Pheonix is a glorious beacon of lightThe Pheonix is a glorious beacon of lightThe Pheonix is a glorious beacon of light
me too B.... although i'd pay good for a nice fruity bud at the moment it seems a while since i have had one

this bud when cracked smells of that Bitter Lemon the pop man used to bring when we were kids....lmao never expected that one

the earth is in the smoke and with the exhale and it lingers for time

i have a new picture taking device...... it takes amazing pictures of cannabis

the server will not let me upload them so i have a bit of work to find out what Phe is doing wrong

Peace

Phe

Girl scout Cookies x OG Chem CSG Test Grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=313650 Done

Lemon Garlic OG x BST (MARRA KUSH) https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=331683 Done

Old 11-17-2017, 01:08 PM #75
bigganjabud

Quote:
me too B.... although i'd pay good for a nice fruity bud at the moment it seems a while since i have had one

this bud when cracked smells of that Bitter Lemon the pop man used to bring when we were kids....lmao never expected that one

the earth is in the smoke and with the exhale and it lingers for time

i have a new picture taking device...... it takes amazing pictures of cannabis

the server will not let me upload them so i have a bit of work to find out what Phe is doing wrong

Peace

Phe
I edit em with pixlr

Old 11-18-2017, 06:30 PM #76
The Pheonix

This is the sublime Earth Pheno

9 weeks

the worst yeilder in the bunch and what i overlooked for many many weeks.......WOW

Burnt bitter lemon terpenes explode on the snap of the perfectly formed buds..

earth and musk fill the pallet on both the inhale and exhale and lingers for some time

totally enjoying smoking this heavy hitting indica type stone

Peace

Phe