Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Everybody here wants legal cannabis, but........................... .................

Thread Title Search
Click for Weed Seed Shop
Everybody here wants legal cannabis, but........................... ................. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2015, 09:27 PM #21
kinesis

kinesis will become famous soon enoughkinesis will become famous soon enough
I say vote yes on everything.
Here's why:
The more states that legalize the more pressure on the US Federal Govt. from citizens. That means we'll get banking rights, that means interstate commerce can open up. In Ohio that means that the 'monopoly' issue won't really exist anymore because you can open a warehouse on the border by Ohio and just ship your product in by Federal regulation.

The more we open up state by state, the more we spit on the face of our government's oppressive prohibition regime.

I think the 4 plant limits for personal grow is skimpy. I think taxing citizens per plant or per grow is also bad.. But Again anyone with the capital can open a warehouse in some state and ship internationally someday soon. Just legalize it state by state and let's get the movement on the congress and president's agenda.

Last edited by kinesis; 10-10-2015 at 11:01 PM..
kinesis is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-10-2015, 10:44 PM #22
BOMBAYCAT

BOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really nice
I am MMJ in Colorado. The tax rate on Recreational is too high to stop the black market. The recreational tax is over 25% (depending on which city). The MMJ tax rate is 2.8% and the spread allows grey market to function. The best would be to bring the Rec. tax down to the MMJ tax but I am afraid it will go the other direction. When they allowed MMJ and Rec. they made sure home grows are allowed. Presently I grow some and buy some to get different tastes etc. which I feel is the best situation.
BOMBAYCAT is offline Quote

Old 06-02-2016, 05:49 PM #23
shaggyballs

shaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojave green View Post
Anybody who thinks that the current suppliers of the country's weed (home growers), are going to chop their plants cuz the gubmit or anybody else "legalizes it, is simply wrong!
Legalization can mean heavy prison time for people who violate the no home growing laws.
Can you say TAX EVASION?
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

SEEDPAC Politically Active Cannabis

Fighting for Michigan's Medical Marihuana
Patients and Caregivers rights

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is online now Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 08:55 PM #24
shaggyballs

shaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to beholdshaggyballs is a splendid one to behold
for a good topic.
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

SEEDPAC Politically Active Cannabis

Fighting for Michigan's Medical Marihuana
Patients and Caregivers rights

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is online now Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 09:14 PM #25
Gry
More hash tea...

Gry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud of
free the weed...I don't want to have to buy it and I don't want to be limited to just a few plants either...the cali initiative don't look so bad...yeehaw..either way I will continue as usual..i don't obey unjust laws matter of fact I feel obliged to break them...
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..

Superman lives

Old 11-22-2017, 06:50 AM #26
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant future
https://youtu.be/wOO2O25wIjU
MJPassion is offline Quote