Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > TGA Genetics- Concerning Potency...

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
TGA Genetics- Concerning Potency... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-14-2017, 07:01 PM #631
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Your neighbor would probably LOVE Pandoras Box, if you can find it.

It was some sweet, uplifting lemon/lime candy.
MJPassion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2017, 07:57 PM #632
Rondon

Rondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of light
I ran the hell out of p box awhile back. 3 grow houses ago. About 2012 or 13. It is decent. Tastes unreal..Again..not knockout potency but alot of people dont wanna get clobbered at 10 in the morning with a cup of coffee. And your rite. Like a sweet squirt lemon soda fizzy taste. I got quite a few different tasting phenotypes from P Box. Berries and sweet juicy fruit gums..all kinds of flavors you just dont get with hashy kushy earthy indys. If Subby and the Green Avenger crew could infuse those sweet frutiy Space Queen tastes and smells into a knockout og or kushy bubba type stoney cultivar...wow. That would be something. Seems you lose that hashplant narco stone when crossing to more swet fruity sativas. At least my simple home hobby pollenchucks did.
Rondon is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:09 PM #633
Rondon

Rondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of light
Oh and one more thing. Back when all I ran was tga..those strains absolutely KICKED ASS outdoors. Much bigger plants (of course) and the smells and tastes were simply stellar. These varieties it seems were ideal for outside during the season in a good compost/organic worked soil. The tga gear I ran outside back then...WOW. What variety!!!
Rondon is offline Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 11:27 PM #634
browntrout

browntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondon View Post
Oh and one more thing. Back when all I ran was tga..those strains absolutely KICKED ASS outdoors. Much bigger plants (of course) and the smells and tastes were simply stellar. These varieties it seems were ideal for outside during the season in a good compost/organic worked soil. The tga gear I ran outside back then...WOW. What variety!!!
What latitude? east west?

Old 11-15-2017, 12:25 AM #635
Rondon

Mid Michigan.
Rondon is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2017, 03:58 PM #636
Smot20

Smot20 is on a distinguished road
Girl Time from TGA 5-1/2 weeks into flower. I had 8 Riot seeds strains. Had to pull 6 out for poor performance/ Hermie issues. Put this girl time in one of there places. Glad I did.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	65E96338-FB8A-4B57-8A60-EF3BD568ED09.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	436104
Smot20 is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2017, 04:01 PM #637
Smot20

This is the best out of 8 Riot seed plants. Not good. Dropped some serious coin for junk. I pulled a nanner out of this plant other day too. Already culled so many I’m going to let it ride now.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	74FFABAE-24E8-4B1B-B4A5-3F64F846FAEB.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	436105
Smot20 is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2017, 04:40 PM #638
Smot20

Cosmic Glue. Insane Lemon taste. Most sativa plant in room. Will take at least 2 weeks longer than rest.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	93E4DA65-B9B7-4C9C-BDE2-A13551E72235.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	436106
Smot20 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2017, 04:43 PM #639
Smot20

I’m not a huge fan of lemon terps. Had Jacks cleaner 2 wasn’t as potent as it looked. Also had some hermie on me back years ago. I think most of their original stains lack a lot. Some of newer crosses from Heroes of the farm are great imo.
Smot20 is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2017, 05:18 PM #640
Rondon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smot20 View Post
I’m not a huge fan of lemon terps. Had Jacks cleaner 2 wasn’t as potent as it looked. Also had some hermie on me back years ago. I think most of their original stains lack a lot. Some of newer crosses from Heroes of the farm are great imo.
None of the old catalog original TGA strains are as potent as they look. Before harvest...the plants were awesome looking. Smells too. When I dried and cured that stuff..meh...cmon. I would try running in 3 tga strains at a time. Thats how I plowed through almost the entire original catalog. Looking for that kushy knockout stone. Never found it. It gets you high. But a different kind of high. Mellow creeper sativa. Total opposite end of the cannabis spectrum compared to the affie/hashplant/kush knockout gear.
Rondon is offline Quote